Patagonia R2 Jacket - Even more technical this season and made of breathable, compressible, stretchy, high-loft Regulator® fleece, the R2® Jacket provides superior lightweight insulation under a shell.Days shorten, snow falls, ice forms - the taste of autumn yielding to winter just means a shift in activities. And since Patagonia's R2® Jacket traps heat and breathes freely, and is now more technical than ever, it keeps you warm but not swampy on long approaches, ice climbs and ski tours. Patagonia's most popular Regulator® fleece jacket primarily uses refined high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. An R1® Polartec Power Dry® high/low grid panel runs along the underside of the arms, down the sides and across the lower-front torso, hybridizing the jacket to improve fit and mobility and extend your comfort range. The cuffs now have discreet, on-seam thumb loops; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage are soft on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center front zipper; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness-line), while the handwarmers’ mesh pocket bags double as internal drop-in pockets. Patagonia R2 Jacket Features: The R2® Jacket’s directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratioR1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistanceA re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packsCenter-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfortDiscreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverageOne left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pocketsBody: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex335 g (11.8 oz)
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- R1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Zippered chest pocket with welded-in, reverse-coil zipper and surrounding nylon strip for snag-free operation; slim fit
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Matte-finished R2 fabric is light, stretchy and compressible, with great breathability
- 98% Polartec Thermal Pro polyester (60% recycled), 2% Spandex
- R2 fabric features higher loft from improved variegated fibers with longer insulating tall fibers and more dense, supportive short fibers
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- The R2 Jacket’s directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- Full-length front coil zipper with a chin flap for smooth protection; shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
Weather and Wind:
- Discreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
The Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket is made with Polartec Power Stretch fleece and provides a slim fit that is both compressible and breathable. The R2 Jacket is super lightweight, weighing in at only 12 oz., and provides superior warmth and insulation under a shell for alpine ascents and descents. Patagonia’s stretch fleece material provides improved motion and increased durability as well as moisture wick technology when you need it the most.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket.
The Patagonia R2 Jacket is made to provide you with unsurpassed comfort with just the right amount of cozy warmth without skimping on durability and quality. Patagonia has achieved this with their heightened sense of style and craftsmanship. The R2 Jacket by Patagonia is designed to take you where you need to go, whether layered under a shell fending off another wet Portland winter or, on a dry day, worn alone for a morning hike, or bike ride through Forest Park with friends. The Thermal Pro® polyester fabric will keep you warm, even despite its minimal weight, and will compress nicely into your day pack. The Polartec Power Stretch® panels provide added durability in high wear areas, and a little give in all the right places while retaining a nice slim fit. For added comfort the R2 jacket has a plush lined collar and chin flap to banish chafing, offset shoulder seams for less bulk and zippered pockets including one on the chest for stowing all those little things.
Backcountry Edge (closeout)
Made from Patagonia’s signature Regulator fleece, the Patagonia Women’s R2 Jacket offers excellent breathability and insulation. Layer the stylish jacket beneath a shell for cold weather activities or wear it alone in cool to mild temperatures.
The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket makes warmth look easy and comfortable. This soft jacket creates a shell of insulation to provide you with the best possible warmth during those chilly nights. A breathable and stretchy fabric is implemented into the material to be sure nothing can hold you back during the winter. This R2 Fleece also comes with zippered pockets; two hand warmers, and a chest pocket. All of which make for a secure, safe storage when it comes to your favorite small valuables. The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket is bound to be loved by everyone.
This light weight Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket provides insulation warmth while remaining comfortable. The R2 Fleece comes with two hand warmer pockets, and a left chest pocket to have the best available storage. The material of the R2 Fleece is very stretchable, making it easily keep up with your regular day routines. The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket wicks moisture, has a comforting stand up collar, and can be compressed with little hassle. On top of it all the Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket has a rapid drying speed.
Patagonia's R2 Women's Jacket is built to balance warmth and breathability to keep you going during high output activities in cold conditions.
The R2 Jacket from Patagonia is a supremely adaptable midlayer that can be worn alone for high-output cold weather aerobic activities or under a shell for insulating comfort when the mercury plummets.
River Sports Outfitters
Material: Recycled Polyester.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.