Patagonia Retro-X Jacket - Acai Purple - When you're knee-high to a grasshopper and the wind kicks up on Jenny Lake, you get cold fast - that's when our Retro-X Jacket comes in handy. It's made of thick, soft quarter-inch recycled (78%) polyester fleece on the exterior; a new nylon windproof lining provides chill-stopping protection during airy weather. Y-Joint™ sleeves ensure complete tree-climbing mobility. Durable Supplex® nylon on the collar and vertical chest pocket adds strength and a clean, contrasting finish. Spandex binding on the cuffs and waist provides stretchy resilience to hold everything in place. Other details: zippered handwarmer pockets lined with moisture-wicking polyester mesh, a zip front (with a reflective zipper pull) backed by a wind flap and a hand-me-down ID label inside. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining adds neck warmth and prevents chin chafe; Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Quarter-inch pile exterior is soft and buffering and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Vertical, zippered Supplex® chest pocket
- Reflective zipper pulls on pockets