Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders-Regular -
The Rio Gallegos Waders are the toughest, most puncture-resistant waterproof/breathable wader on the planet. They combine the finest level of durability while offering a new level of comfort and convenience. In other words, the ultimate fly fishing waders. Our newest version of the Rio Gallegos is built with strategically placed weights of an even tougher, more breathable 4-layer H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric package and SSC (single seam construction) for greater durability and freedom of movement. The result? Max longevity and flexibility without resorting to excessive, heavy, sweat-trapping layers. Our revolutionary merino wool grid lined neoprene booties wick perspiration and create guilt-inducing levels of foot comfort. The 3mm neoprene maintains the warmth of 5mm neoprene but with better wicking. Our innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and – this is critical – quick relief without having to remove your jacket. Upper exterior glued-in, water-repellent zip pocket at chest provides ample storage for quick access to tippets, nippers and lip balm. An interior, clear-welded TPU pocket provides waterproof security for cell phone, camera and keys. More features: sculpted upper for reduced drag in heavy currents, anatomically curved knees with removable knee pads, built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones and high-filtration mesh drain strip, a quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit and, to avoid line catch, concealed stainless-steel locking boot hooks. Exterior reinforcement tape on interior leg and crotch provides unsurpassed abrasion resistance where it’s needed most. Field repair kit included.
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps valuables dry and secure; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Polyester microfiber H2No Performance Standard shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish that's highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams for superior abrasion resistance
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with patent-pending merino wool grid, providing the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from the highest wear point on the inside of leg; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater durability for wader
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Laser-cut Hypalon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rio Gallegos Wader - Regular.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Rio Gallegos Wader - Regular.