Patagonia Synchilla Vest -
With the possible exception of duct tape, there is nothing more versatile than a fleece vest. The Patagonia women's Synchilla Vest provides color and core warmth without the bulk of a jacket, and is made from cushy, 7.5-oz double-faced polyester fleece (85% recycled). With feminine lines, a double-fleece collar and zippered handwarmer pockets.
Lining and Layers:
- Wear it alone or layer it up.
- Regular fit that's neither slim nor oversized, and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- Soft, recycled and recyclable Synchilla fleece
- Made with super soft recycled double-sided polyester.
- Elasticized armhole and hem for ease-of-movement.
- Hip length
- 22 center back length.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Features a simplified full front zip and trim.
- Shirt not included.
- Feminine contemporary styling
The Women's Synchilla Vest by Patagonia. Patagonia's classic vest is a trusted torso warmer made of recycled/recyclable Synchilla polyester fleece.
The Synchilla Vest from Patagonia will keep in your core warmth by itself or as part of your layering system. Made from recycled (and recyclable) Synchilla fleece, this vest is wonderfully soft and extremely versatile all year round.
A Patagonia classic, the ‘Synchilla Vest' is a time-honored torso warmer, designed to keep your core nice and toasty.