This product is not currently available from any of the stores that we feature. It was last available on 12/27/2011 from:
For your reference, this page contains historical product information. You may click the "Buy Now" button to check if the product is back in stock.
Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Reinforced side panels provide better fit and shaping
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Lightweight mini-ripstop-polyester lining
- Drawcord hem
- Stitch-free, lap-glued seams speed dry time, improve water resistance and decrease bulk
- Lightweight and wind-resistant, 2-way stretch polyester double-weave shell is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish is exceptionally water-resistant, and spandex-free for fast dry times
- Helmet compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- 100-g PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation throughout provides superior warmth and compressibility
Weather and Wind:
- All with Deluge DWR coated zippers and zipper garages
- Hidden stretch panel across upper back for mobility
- One internal security pocket
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Elastic cuffs
|Insulation:||100-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled)|
|Lining:||22-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop|
|Pockets:||two handwarmer, two chest|
|Weight:||830 g (1 lb 13.3 oz)|
Patagonia Winter Sun Jacket Review:
No reviews are available for this product.