Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms - Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms - The Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms by Patagonia are the perfect go-to base-layer for any outdoor enthusiast. Made of an open-knit 4-oz 100 percent polyester (54 percent recycled) they breathe, wick perspiration and dry in a flash, but also insulate beneath layers on chilly days. With a brushed elastic waistband for softness, gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion and set-forward side seams to eliminate chafe, these bottoms will soon be your favorite. They are naturally stretchy and provide excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures and have a functional fly as well as Gladiodor odor control. If you are looking for something to compliment your active lifestyle, than you want the Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms by Patagonia.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature.
- Ideal for staying comfortable and dry in cool to warm conditions
Lining and Layers:
- Slim fit lets you layer your snow pants over this baselayer when you need a bit of extra warmth
- Patagonia's fastest-drying base layer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Polartec Power Dry fabric is lightweight, wicks moisture quickly, and holds Patagonia's record for the fastest drying time
- 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 59% recycled; heathers: 43% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- BlueSign approved fabric
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Open knit structure makes this bottom breathable and naturally stretchy
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures.
- Spandex-free means better wicking and faster dry times
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness.
- Open-knit structure is stretchy and moves with you
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility.
- UPF 20 sun protection.
- Polygiene permanent odor control keeps you feeling fresh after spring ski-hut trips
- Functional fly
- 5.1 oz - 144 g average weight
- Gusseted crotch prevents restrictions while moving
- Polygiene® technology takes on odor-causing bacteria
Patagonia`s most breathable synthetic baselayer bottoms keep you dry and comfortable in cool conditions. Designed to keep backcountry skiers and riders dry on the sweaty uptrack and warm on the chilled descent, Capilene 2 Lightweight fabric balances fast-drying performance with lightweight insulation. Made with an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, these bottoms are the ultimate in comfort beneath layers on chilly days. They feature a brushed elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion and side seams set forward to eliminate chafe. With a functional fly and Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
• Capilene 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering.
for unimpeded mobility.
• 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
• 161 g (5.7 oz)
Stay warm and comfy during mildly cold climates with Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms for Men Open knit design increases airflow wicking away moisture so you stay dry and warm Brushed elastic waistband is soft for added comfort and gusseted crotch allows unrestrained movement during high activity For a high performance wear, the Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms is a terrific choice
Popular searches that include this item:
Active legs still need warmth! The Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottoms offer UPF 20 sun protection, making them great for brisk morning runs with a pair of shorts. If warmth is what you're aiming for, these bottoms are perfect for cool to warm conditions when moisture management is the bigger priority. Fast-wicking and quick to dry, Capilene® 2 is still the leading baselayer for active pursuits.
The Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottom is Patagonia's most breathable bottom baselayer for trekking in temperate climates or skiing and snowboarding in the spring. Slip this long underwear on and be amazed by the easy movement due to its open knit structure.
Oregon Mountain Community
For high-output endeavors, the Capilene 2 lightweight bottoms will keep you dry and comfortable. Moisture wicking, fast drying, and inherently stretchy, these baselayer bottoms function in a wide range of temperatures and active pursuits. Whether you're climbing a rock face or skiing through fresh powder, Capilene 2 is the perfect weight.
Stay comfortable and dry in cool to warm conditions in our fastest drying and highly breathable baselayer with 20-UPF sun protection.
For a 4 a.m. alpine start, or a windy late-season snow day, Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottoms are your go-to baselayer. Made of an open-knit 100% polyester (43-59% recycled) they breathe, wick perspiration and dry in a flash, but also insulate beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for softness, gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion, a functional fly and offset side seams to eliminate chafe. Made of 3.6-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester, with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 20-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Berg's Ski Shop
Charge the mountain in the lightweight Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Bottom. This slim-fit bottom s moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties make it ideal for spring skiing or hikes in moderate temps. Not only is this bottom highly breathable, but its open-knit stretchy structure moves with you when you work hard.
Patagonia's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms are performance base layers for keeping you cool and dry in moderate temperatures. The synthetic Polartec PowerDry fabric is spandex-free which promotes quick dry times and excellent moisture wicking performance while maintaining a high level of stretch thanks to its open-knit structure. Polygiene odor control helps keep you smelling fresh.
Patagonia's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms are a perfect baselayer. They're breathable and made to wick moisture while keeping your dry and warm.
Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures