Patagonia Wooly Hat -
The Patagonia Kid’s Wooly Hat, is knit from some of the finest spun Merino wool around. This adorable hat is not only knit from super soft Merino wool, but also has a snug fleece interior to provide added coziness, superior fit and moisture wicking. The Kid’s Wooly Hat by Patagonia has super charming Nordic styling that comes with extended earflaps, pom pom on top and ties. Your little one is going to love it and you are going to love knowing that their head will stay warm all day long.
- Made of 100% chlorine-free merino wool. Lining: 5.2-oz 100% polyester fleece
- Made of warm, soft, skin-friendly wool for effective insulation against cold conditions
- Fully lined with plush, lightweight fleece for additional insulation and moisture management
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Heathers: 52% recycled solids: 69% recycled) double knit
- Large-gauge wool fibers create a retro, coarse-knit look and feel
- 100% merino wool exterior with fully lined fleece interior provides great warmth and comfort
- Soft wool inside and out.
Wash and Care:
- Hand wash in cold water and dry flat.
Weather and Wind:
- Earflaps insulate ears from cold temperatures and biting wind
- Extended earflaps and ties for security and warmth
- All with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Circumference is 21.
- Two tassels on the sides.
- Traditional Nordic styling with a pom-pom on top
The Kid's Wooly Hat by Patagonia. Patagonia's Kid's Woolly Hat is made of merino wool, and has a fleece interior headband for warmth and a comfortable fit.
Happy kid equals happy parent.
Slide the Patagonia Kids’ Wooly Hat over his or her head and zip up your grom’s down jacket, because nobody wants to see a sad, cold kid. The fully lined fleece interior provides warmth and a comfortable fit so you won’t have to remind your kid to put his or her hat back on.
Your little ones will love the Wooly Hat those little heads need the soft, warm comfort of this great hat from Patagonia. The fun retro design features tasseled, tie-down earflaps and a fringed ball on top. Made of merino wool for warmth and a brushed-fleece lining for moisture-wicking all-day skin comfort.
Patagonia Woolly Hat - Kid's is a fleece-lined merino wool knit beanie in a cute alpine style, designed especially for kids who like to play outside.
Classic Peruvian chullo style features tasseled, tie-down ear flaps and a fringed ball top.
100% Merino wool exterior with playful designs just for kids.
Soft brushed fleece lining adds warmth, softness, moisture-wicking properties and a comfortable fit.
All Patagonia Clothing is covered under the Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee for your full satisfaction.
Our little testers have tried out dozens of beanies for kids, and we think they're the warmest - and cutest - in the Patagonia Woolly.
The Woolly Hat from Patagonia is the perfect alpine headwear. It's made of weather-resistant wool with a plush lining of polyester fleece to keep you cozy and comfortable all day.
Rocky Mountain Trail
Our Kids' Woolly Hat, made of merino wool, has a warm fleece lining and tie-down earflaps for a secure fit.
Keep your little one's head and ears warm this season.