Petzl Ecrin Roc Helmet -
The Petzl Ecrin Roc Helmet: An ultra-durable helmet with foam headband. This is the classic Petzl helmet, the standard for mountaineering, climbing and caving. Extremely durable, this helmet can withstand the harsh conditions and rough treatment that are often encountered in the high mountains or deep caves.
- Unique adjustment system lets you fit the head and nape straps with the helmet on; includes two interchangeable foam headbands for custom fit
- Easy-to-use adjustment wheels dial in headband and nape strap size for an extremely comfortable fit, even while the helmet is being worn
- Polyester webbing chinstrap has a softer feel for more comfort; can be adjusted with the helmet on or off
- Meets all UIAA specifications for shock and energy absorption, conical impact, security of retention straps and ventilation standards
- Well ventilated with 14 holes
- Amply vented sides for good airflow, so you keep a cool head
- Unique integral hooks hold headlamp straps for better security
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for protection and durability
Sun and Ski Sports
Extremely comfortable, the Petzl Ecrin Roc adjusts to any head size by adjusting wheels on the side of the shell. This is a serious mountaineering helmet, suitable for aggressive activities. The chinstrap position can be moved forward or back to fit different facial structures. Includes 2 headbands (thick foam or thin foam for even better adjustment of your helmet). Fitted with clips to hold a headlamp. One size fits all.
Your headgear shouldn't distract you from your climb, and it won't if you're wearing Petzl's Ecrin Roc helmet. Adjust the fit on the fly with two adjustment wheels to compensate for hats and balaclavas while you keep your head cool with 14 ventilation holes.