Petzl Laser Ice Screw -
Simple, lightweight, and bombproof are all fitting descriptions for the Petzl Laser Ice Screw. The corrosion resistant stainless steel provides years of reliable use and the screw is specifically designed for use with the Petzl Turbine crank (sold separately) for rapid placements.
- Stainless steel construction maintains sharpness and resists corrosion
- Finely polished threads and surface for smooth installation/removal
- Dual clip-in points on hanger hole
- Aggressive teeth cut quickly into the hardest ice for easy hole starts
- High pull-out resistance
- Lightweight design allows the Laser (13cm) to weigh in at just over five ounces
- Designed for use with the Petzl Turbine crank (sold separately) for rapid placements
- Meets CE and UIAA certification standards
- Reverse taper for reduced friction and rapid placements
Lighter weight and simpler version of the LASER SONIC. Designed for use with the TURBINE crank for quick placements.