Petzl Laser Ice Screw -
Lighter weight and simpler version of the LASER SONIC. Designed for use with the TURBINE crank for quick placements.
FEATURES of the Petzl Laser Ice Screw.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Laser Ice Screw.
- Stainless steel construction maintains sharpness and resists corrosion
- Optimized shape of the steel drill facilitates starting in the ice
- 13 cm - 146 g
- High pull-out resistance
- 21 cm - 184 g
- Drill’s patented sharpening reserve allows for faster, easier sharpening
- Reverse taper for reduced friction and rapid placements
- Finely polished threads and surface for smooth installation/removal
- Designed for use with the Petzl Turbine crank (sold separately) for rapid placements
- Steel is treated to reduce weight and increase strength
- Dual clip-in points on hanger hole
- 10 cm - 128 g
- Lightweight design allows the Laser (13cm) to weigh in at just over five ounces
- Ergonomic aluminum hanger allows for better handling and screwing speed
- 17 cm - 164 g
- Steel tube with specific threading provides a stronger, more durable screw
- Aggressive teeth cut quickly into the hardest ice for easy hole starts
- Meets CE and UIAA certification standards
The lightweight LASER ice screw from Petzl features aggressive teeth that cut quickly into the hardest ice for easy hole starts. Designed for use with the TURBINE crank for fast placements. Sold individually.
Material(s) : stainless steel
CE, UIAA (except for the 10 cm length)
Made in : FR
Guarantee : 3 years
Weight for each length:
Simple, lightweight, and bombproof are all fitting descriptions for the Petzl Laser Ice Screw. The corrosion resistant stainless steel provides years of reliable use and the screw is specifically designed for use with the Petzl Turbine crank (sold separately) for rapid placements.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Strong, durable, and easy to start, the Petzl Laser Ice Screw provides a reliable bite and speedy screwing so you can spend more time enjoying the climb.
Starting the LASER Ice Screw by Petzl is easily facilitated by its optimized drill shape.