Polar RS100 -
The Polar RS100 Heart Rate Monitor is a solid start, a simple, no-fuss solution that’s perfect for entry level runners who want to get on the right track to fitness. It comes with a variety of uncomplicated yet highly effective features. This unit measures your heart rate combined with flexible timing features, automatically sets your heart rate aerobic zones depending on how hard you want to train, shows you how many calories and the percentage of fat you've burned, calculate your time spent on each exercise, how well you’ve kept to certain sport zones and how many calories you’ve burned, and records up to 99 lap/splits for every training session so you can work to improve on your best time and monitor your heart rate over time.
Lining and Layers:
- User configurable displays - top line
- Exercise file info page with date and time
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz)
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- CYCLING FEATURES -
- HRmax (age-based)
- WATCH FEATURES -
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm
- Polar OwnZone®
- Automatic/Manual target zone (% / bpm / HRR%)
- Easy start (setting wizard)
- Diamond Dial
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Calorie expenditure - exe.tot.fat%
- Heart rate (displayed as bpm)
- Polar WearLink® 31 coded transmitter (changeable battery)
- Polar OwnCal®
- Average heart rate of each lap
- BASIC FEATURES -
- Edit wrist unit settings with Polar UpLink Tool and transfer them to your Polar product (UpLink)
- Bike mount - opt.
- POLAR EXEERCISE FEATURES -
- TRANSMITTER BELT -
- Date and weekday indicator
- RECORDING FEATURES -
- Low battery indicator
- Maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Water resistant - 50m
- Number of exercise files (with summaries) - 1
- HR-based target zones with audible alarm - 1
- Diamond Bezel
- Lap info
- DATA TRANSFER -
- COMPUTER CONNECTIVITY -
- UpLink (PC with a sound card and headphones/dynamic loudspeakers required)
- HeartTouch™, button-free operation of wrist unit
If running is what you do to stay in shape, the Polar RS100 will give you valuable feedback that can help improve your fitness or lose those last few pounds. It combines all the heart rate features you need with the stopwatch you’re used to. Track your average heart rate and time for each lap, so you can integrate heart rate easily into your fitness running program. The Polar OwnCal feature counts and displays your calorie expenditure during one or over several exercise sessions. Updates can easily be downloaded through the Polar UpLink Tool.
Abe's of Maine
If running is what you do to stay in shape the RS100 will give you valuable feedback that can help improve your fitness or lose those last few pounds. Wireless ECG accurate heart rate. Three HR-based target zones with audible and visual alarm. Interval timer is a programmable Interval Trainer that will automatically guide you through the interval training session with the help of the preset exercise phases. Heart rate is displayed as bpm and percentage of max heart rate. Water resistant. Backlight. HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit. Easy start setting wizard. Over-sized display for easy viewing with user configurable displays. Key lock. Time of day with alarm. Date and weekday indicator. Stop watch. Low battery indicator. Alarm with snooze.
The RS100 is a great training tool for running. It has all the heart rate features you want along with a stopwatch so you can track your average heart rate and time each lap.
Polar Exercise Features
* Wireless ECG heart rate.
* Polar OwnZone, OwnCal, and OwnCode.
* Target zones with visible and audible alarm.
* HR-max based on age.
* Average and maximum heart rate of total exercise.
* Records up to 99 laps.
* Alternating / repeating countdown timers.