Puma Faas 500 V2 -
From sweat-drenched training sessions to your midweek relaxed run, lace up the Puma Women's Faas 500 v2 Running Shoe. The Faas boasts an optimized amount of lightweight foam cushioning and underfoot protection so you don't have to worry about sticks and stones on your daily training runs, and molded-in stability features and a 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourage a mid-foot strike. Plus the women-specific last provides a just-right fit.
- One-piece Faas Foam midsole that's lightweight, resilient and durable&#8212;for increased flexibility and a more natural ride.
- Midfoot sandwich mesh locks the foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit.
- Forefoot Lockdown holds your foot against the midsole for a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue.
- EverFoam slow recovery foam in heel for a personalised fit.
- Women-specific last is more fitted through the heel and midfoot and roomier through the forefoot
- Breathable textile lining and a removable OrthoLite sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Decoupled Heel Construction on the midsole and outsole geometry decouples the impact part of the shoe from the midsole allowing for a softer ride while also lowering pronation velocity and degree of pronation.
- Reflective material for great visibility and safety in dark conditions.
Support and Cushioning:
- Specifically Engineered heel piece delivers exceptional support and stability.
- EverRide reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- One-piece FAAS foam midsole with integrated stability features provides support and cushioning while keeping weight to a minimum
- Mesh and synthetic uppers provide both ventilation and durability
- Highly breathable AirMesh upper that's comfortable and breathable.
- EverTrack abrasion-resistant rubber outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- Built on a woman's specific last.
- Forefoot flex grooves provide a smoother transition and an improved toe-off
- Deep flex grooves as well as lateral release grooves provide optimum compression while reducing the pronation rate, for a smoother ride.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a midfoot strike
The updated women's Faas 500 V2 from PUMA® is a minimal neutral trainer maximizing Faas Foam cushioning technology while providing underfoot protection for everyday training.
Highly breathable AirMesh upper that's comfortable and breathable.
Breathable textile lining and a removable OrthoLite® sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
Built on a woman's specific last.
One-piece Faas Foam midsole that's lightweight, resilient and durable—for increased flexibility and a more natural ride.
EverFoam™ slow recovery foam in heel for a personalised fit.