Ronix Frank Wakeboard Bindings - The Ronix Frank Wakeboard Bindings offer a similar overall feel to the Ronix One Bindings, but are made for “Frank’s” budget. With the same heat formed custom orthotic fit found on the high end bindings, the Frank features a medium soft density liner that offers both flexibility and support providing for the ultimate in performance whether it be on the cable or behind the boat.
- Intution®+ liner for a custom fit with more cush and less pack out.
Support and Cushioning:
- A medium soft density liner offers both flexibility and support
- Eco Innovation eliminates the use of PVC solvents, which are potentially hazardous to the surroundings and human health.
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold.
- Duratech Leather
- Articulating cuff allows the boot to flex with the rider without any pressure points.
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware
- Banana scented tongue loop
- Baseless hardware is Ronix’s original low profile design that delivers superior board control on an ultra-lightweight foundation.
- Low friction eyelets
- Rad Foam for shock resistance
- New Double X Lacing
- Double Lasted
Look, we know you're only buying these for the banana-scented tongue logo, but we wouldn't be doing our job if we didn't tell you about all the other awesome features that come with the Ronix Frank Wakeboard Bindings. Ronix is continually perfecting its Perfect Last to bring you more precision and control while remaining as comfortable as a pair of slippers. Ronix's J-bars and Articulating cuffs combine to provide you with uncompromising heel hold and security, moving with your anatomy while providing bomb-proof power transmission. And, it comes with a banana-scented tongue logo.