Rossignol Scratch Ski - Rossignol Scratch Skis 2013: The Rossignol Scratch Skis are a modern classic in the jib world, having won more X Games medals than any other ski. If the park or pipe is your passion, this is your ski. 100% High Camber provides pop to launch your best tricks, and Mini Cap Structure holds the Rossignol Scratch Skis together when edges meet topsheet.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft fur lining
- Jib tip features a rounder shape for easier transitions in the park and pipe and a rubber layer to help absorb shocks
- Bi-injected polyester shell material
- Rossignol Mini Cap Sandwich is an ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates / Strengthens the top of the ski, increasing durability / 30° inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski’s overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Unisex medium volume fit
- Total Thermo fit
- natomical molded padding
- Replaceable comfort heel pads
- Single sided canting
- Visco removable zeppa boot board
- Easy entry concept
- 4 cast aluminum catches
- Combination of wood and MicroCell core delivers a springy feel and a low swing weight
- Power Turn profile sports a traditional camber underfoot for maximum stability, edgehold, and pop
- Redesigned Elite active cockpit - In shell
- Soft and hard flex adjustment setting
- Heel "shock" landing gear
- Tulip shaped rear calf area
- 2 adjustable 3 position catches
- 21.4 m @ 181 cm, 116/84/109
- 4 micro adjustable buckels
- 2 T Nut & screws
- 4 milled aluminum buckles
- We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15 mm wider.
- 360° (34mm)
- 1 piece tongue and toe box
More effective than hemorrhoid creme.
That rail has been haunting your dreams all summer and fall. You know the one; that elevated S rail that you spent all winter working up the nerve to attempt, and, once you did, it totally owned you. Now you're itching to set the record straight, and the Rossignol Scratch Ski is the only tool with the shape and features that can reach your problem area and soothe the burn.
Bomb proof freeski boots for those who live for progressive freeskiing. Designed to handle the toughest of landings throughout the park, pipe, and backcountry its Total Thermo Fit liner with Visco Heel insert keeps your feet comfortable and your bones safe while stomping booters, dropping cliffs, and cleaning the pipe. Scratch boot specifically designed to handle hard landings. The ultimate pipe and park and backcountry freestyle boots.
Rossignol's jib skis have ruled parks and pipes around the world as much as any brand over the last 10 years, winning more X Games gold medals than anyone else along the way. Now they feature new rocker technology and new shapes. Whether you ski the park, jib rails, hit backcountry booters or love skiing pow, our team-approved jib skis will exceed your expectations.