Salomon Discovery GTX - Mild or moderate terrain, the Salomon® Discovery GTX® is the all-purpose boot that performs in almost every situation.
Durable leather upper with hardy synthetic underlays.
GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membrane prevents water from rain, snow, mud, and puddles from entering the boot and allows foot sweat to evaporate so your feet stay dry.
Protective toe caps protect your feet from nasty run-ins with rocks, roots, and sticks.
Molded EVA midsole and foam heel cup absorb shocks so your foot doesn't feel sore after a long day on trail.
Contragrip™ outsoles use a strategic blend of lugs and varying rubber densities to give you more grip on a variety of terrain-ContraGrip is also non-marking so it won't jack your hardwood floors.
Lining and Layers:
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- Gusseted tongue which is the material bridge that connects the tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Advanced Chassis placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded Eva provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Waterproof split suede leather that allow for longer wear and durability
Traction and Grip:
- Non-marking Contagrip which delivers optimal traction on varied surfaces
- Protective rubber heel cap that provides protection for the rear of the foot
- Ortholite combines a specific Ortholite foam and EVA heel cup
- Protective rubber toe cap which is the right solution for the tor protection in mountain and trail environments
FEATURES of the Salomon Men's Discovery GTX Boot.