Saucony ProGrid Peregrine 2 -
The trail-blazing Saucony ProGrid™ Peregrine 2 shoe is a must-have for the outdoor runner. This men's trail shoe features a minimalist, low-profile design with memory foam heel pods for customized cushioning. The high-traction XT-900™ sticky rubber outsole incorporates multi-directional lugs for amazing traction and grip on challenging terrain in the Saucony ProGrid™ Peregrine 2 trail shoe.
- Heel ProGrid LITE is the latest Saucony midsole technology that is 20% more responsive than EVA and supplies long-lasting underfoot cushioning.
- Contoured and lightly padded collar for added comfort and performance.
- HydraMAX Lining is a fine fabric with superior moisture-managing properties, as well as great step-in comfort.
- XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material provides reliable traction and long-lasting wear.
Support and Cushioning:
- A minimal trail runner built for the neutral to underpronator looking for responsive cushioning in a sleek profile.
- Premium Sockliner - Ortholite insole offers breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor and antimicrobial protection.
- Highly breathable mesh upper.
Traction and Grip:
- High Traction Rubber is lightweight and delivers optimal traction and grip for off-road conditions.
- Successor to the ProGrid Peregrine, SKU# 7707648.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep rocks and debris out.
- Gaiter compatible.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- Lightweight synthetic leather overlays.
Take the trail by storm as you release your inner mileage hawk. Scour the hills in search of the next turnoff to prey on. Zero in with hawk-like precision in the ProGrid Peregrine 2!