Scarpa Force Climbing Shoe -
Don't compromise between comfort and performance with the Scarpa Force X climbing shoe for women. The Force X features the Vibram XS Edge sole, providing superior gripping so you can edge like a boss! The duel power strap closure provides a custom fit and a padded mesh tongue adds an extra level of comfort. The Force X women's climbing shoe for from Scarpa is great for a range of climbing terrain and has a performance you can depend on in both cold and hot weather.
- Blended Lorica and leather construction provides excellent durability and all-day cragging comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Cushioned heel lining provides increased levels of comfort, especially on long days or routes
- Proven fit of the performance-oriented FF last
- The women-specific Force is cut to fit narrower foot profiles like a glove
- Dual power strap closure features two opposing Velcro straps for a customizable fit and quick and easy on/off
- The Taibrelle lining with a suede footbed ensure a long-term out-of-box fit
- V-Tension technology connects the Velcro strapping to the toe and heel of the shoe to give a more precise fit; allows for more power in the toe without compromising the sensitivity of the shoe
- Women-specific design, partial lining suede upper, and suede footbed offer incredible fit and comfort
- Luxurious padded mesh tongue adds extra comfort for long days at the crag or gym
- The soft padded tongue is geared towards making this shoe ultra-comfy
- Moderate asymmetrical curvature makes the Force an ideal all-day shoe, bridging the gap between performance and comfort
- Scarpa's V-tension system reduces pressure and compression in the toe-box for a more extended toe position so you don't have to feel like your piggies are being deformed every time you head to the crag
- V-Tension active randing system focuses energy for maximum power
- The hook-and-loop closure allows you to quickly pop these boots on and off between burns
- 4 mm Vibram XS Edge sole offers maximum durability and edging abilities
- Sensitive mid-sole enables you to feel and confidently perch on the smallest of holds
- Vibram XS Grip2 rubber confidently sticks to the smallest of features
The women-specific Force Climbing Shoe from Scarpa is a perfect blend between performance and all-day comfort. The V-tension system reduces pressure in the toe-box, yet still offers enough sensitivity to latch onto dime-edges and glassy smears. The hook-and-loop closure, padded tongue, and suede footbed are all geared towards making your climbing shoe experience as painless as possible while still allowing you the performance necessary to break into the next grade.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Women's Force X Climbing Shoe.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Women's Force X Climbing Shoe.
Combining a flat-lasted, comfortable design with excellent edging and sensitivity, the women’s specific Force X is built for climbers who want both performance and comfort in a climbing shoe. Constructed with suede leather that molds to the foot, it features a liner in the back half of the heel pocket, along with padded mesh tongue for comfort. It’ll perform on edges, in cracks, and remains sensitive on slabs. V-tension randing retains the principles of high-end power transfer, but uses more comfortable tension. Vibram® XS Edge balances superb grip with durability.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Best suited for trad climbs or long days at the gym, the Scarpa Force X women's climbing shoes provide an excellent balance of comfort and technical performance.