Scarpa Force X Climbing Shoe -
Don't compromise between comfort and performance with the Scarpa Force X climbing shoe for women. The Force X features the Vibram XS Edge sole, providing superior gripping so you can edge like a boss! The duel power strap closure provides a custom fit and a padded mesh tongue adds an extra level of comfort. The Force X women's climbing shoe for from Scarpa is great for a range of climbing terrain and has a performance you can depend on in both cold and hot weather.
- Women-specific design, partial lining suede upper, and suede footbed offer incredible fit and comfort
- V-Tension technology connects the Velcro strapping to the toe and heel of the shoe to give a more precise fit; allows for more power in the toe without compromising the sensitivity of the shoe
- Proven fit of the performance-oriented FF last
- Dual power strap closure features two opposing Velcro straps for a customizable fit and quick and easy on/off
Lining and Layers:
- Cushioned heel lining provides increased levels of comfort, especially on long days or routes
- Unusual for a rock climbing shoe, there is slight padding in the heel and tongue for comfort
- Luxurious padded mesh tongue adds extra comfort for long days at the crag or gym
Support and Cushioning:
- Flat lasted for comfort and versatility; easily slipped into cracks but also sensitive and supportive for edging on nubbins
- 4 mm Vibram XS Edge sole offers maximum durability and edging abilities
- V-Tension active randing system focuses energy for maximum power
DECENT FEATURES of the Scarpa Women's Force X Climbing Shoe.
The SPECS of the Scarpa Women's Force X Climbing Shoe.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Scarpa Force X Climbing Shoe shows us that comfort and high performance can be had in one shoe. Versatile design excels on crack or face climbs, and the foot kindness means that you can climb all day.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Best suited for trad climbs or long days at the gym, the Scarpa Force X women's climbing shoes provide an excellent balance of comfort and technical performance.