Scarpa Force Shoe -
No more pain for bigger gains.
The women-specific Force Climbing Shoe from Scarpa is a perfect blend between performance and all-day comfort. The V-tension system reduces pressure in the toe-box, yet still offers enough sensitivity to latch onto dime-edges and glassy smears. The hook-and-loop closure, padded tongue, and suede footbed are all geared towards making your climbing shoe experience as painless as possible while still allowing you the performance necessary to break into the next grade.
Support and Cushioning:
- Mesh tongue cushions the top of your foot
- Moderate asymmetrical curvature makes the Force an ideal all-day shoe, bridging the gap between performance and comfort
- The Taibrelle lining with a suede footbed ensure a long-term out-of-box fit
- Touch-fasten closures for secure fit
- Proven fit of the performance-oriented FF last
- The women-specific Force is cut to fit narrower foot profiles like a glove
- Blended Lorica and leather construction provides excellent durability and all-day cragging comfort
- Blended Lorica/leather construction for maximum comfort and long-term performance
- Synthetic and leather construction provides both comfortable fit and performance
- Luxurious padded mesh tongue
- The soft padded tongue is geared towards making this shoe ultra-comfy
Traction and Grip:
- 4mm Vibram XS Grip outsole
- Suede upper with Lorica provides long-lasting durability
- Vibram XS Grip2 rubber confidently sticks to the smallest of features
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Velcro closure for quick and varied adjustments
- Sensitive mid-sole enables you to feel and confidently perch on the smallest of holds
- Vibram rubber XSgrip sole
- Two heel pull tabs make the shoe easy to get on
- The hook-and-loop closure allows you to quickly pop these boots on and off between burns
- Scarpa's V-tension system reduces pressure and compression in the toe-box for a more extended toe position so you don't have to feel like your piggies are being deformed every time you head to the crag
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
- V-Tension active randing system focuses energy for maximum power
The Women's Force Shoe by Scarpa. A sensitive, versatile shoe for climbers who value both comfort and performance.
Sierra Trading Post
The 4mm Vibram XS grip outsole and power-surging V-Tension midsole on these Scarpa climbing shoes are sure to make you an edging, jamming and smearing force on the rock wall.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A sensitive and comfortable shoe, the Scarpa Force is for climbers who value both comfort and performance.