Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack 8L -
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than their super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability.
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed.
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Sold Individually
- Wt. 1.1 oz.
- Super compact and ultra lightweight.
- Uses non-bulky, low-profile buckles
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent for good visibility of contents.
Ultra-Sil is made from the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabric available. Its 50% lighter than Sea To Summit's other popular dry sacks.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Made of siliconized Cordura, Ultra-Sil dry sacks are 50% lighter than standard dry bags of the same size. These bags are ideal for backpackers who need to keep their stuff organized and dry. The featherweight fabric is not recommended for kayakers and canoeists.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Waterproof and Sealine Bags