Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack - 8L -
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed.
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability.
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Watertight, non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Sold Individually
- Wt. 1.1 oz.
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
- Uses non-bulky, low-profile buckles
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. can keep your gear dry, while still keeping a light load on yoour back.
Ultra-Sil is made from the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabric available. Its 50% lighter than Sea To Summit's other popular dry sacks.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Made of siliconized Cordura, Ultra-Sil dry sacks are 50% lighter than standard dry bags of the same size. These bags are ideal for backpackers who need to keep their stuff organized and dry. The featherweight fabric is not recommended for kayakers and canoeists.