Sea To Summit 4 Liter Ultra-Sil Dry Sack -
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability.
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed.
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Watertight, non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Super compact and ultra lightweight.
- Sold Individually
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent for good visibility of contents.
- Wt. .9 oz.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. can keep your gear dry, while still keeping a light load on yoour back.
Ultra-Sil is made from the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabric available. Its 50% lighter than Sea To Summit's other popular dry sacks.