Sea To Summit Trekking Umbrella -
With ultralight siliconised Cordura, the Sea To Summit Trekking Umbrella is light, bright, UV resistant, waterproof, shake dry and non sagging! The trekking umbrella is designed for both driving rain and glaring sun, such as on glaciers. Packaged in a handy mesh pouch, the Trekking Umbrella is also great for warm climates when you want to leave off your raincoat.
Weather and Wind:
- Now made of super lightweight and waterproof 30D Siliconized Cordura®.
- Large canopy size of 38 in.
- Comes packaged in a zippered mesh tote bag.
Traction and Grip:
- Rubberized handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Mesh tote clips onto shoulder straps or attaches to a belt
- Siliconised Cordura Canopy
- Ripstop canopy
- Patented solid brass rivets.
- Aircraft grade aluminum shaft
- Gust proof design
- Telescoping aircraft alloy shaft
- Fiberglas end struts
- Light & compact - only 225gm
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Weighing a mere 8.5 oz. with a stowed length of only 9.5 in., there's no excuse to get caught in the rain. The Sea to Summit Trekking umbrella is made from waterproof siliconized cordura.
The Trekking Umbrella will keep you dry when the weather does not want to cooperate. Now made of super lightweight and waterproof 30D Siliconized Cordura
Now made of super lightweight and waterproof 30D Siliconized Cordura®. Weighs a mere 8.2 oz.
Stowed length is only 9.5"
Large canopy size of 38"
Patented solid brass rivets.
Aircraft grade aluminum shaft.
Manufactured in an ISO 9000 factory.
Comes packaged in a zippered mesh tote bag.
Mesh tote clips onto shoulder straps or attaches to a belt