Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack 2L -
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks.
They're made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available.
Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof tape sealed seams
- Made of PU coated siliconized Cordura
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Transparent for good visibility of contents
- Uses non-bulky, low-profile buckles
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Made of siliconized Cordura, Ultra-Sil dry sacks are 50% lighter than standard dry bags of the same size. These bags are ideal for backpackers who need to keep their stuff organized and dry. The featherweight fabric is not recommended for kayakers and canoeists.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Waterproof and Sealine Bags