SealLine Boundary Pack 70 - The legendary Boundary Pack is perfect for everything from canoeing and canyoneering to protecting your gear on trains, buses, and burros. It features our watertight Dry Seal™ roll-top closure, along with a heavy-duty, 30-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom and 19-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl body. A lightweight suspension system includes waterproof and ventilated shoulder straps, as well as a waist belt on every size. Available in three sizes: The 115L and 70L sizes close with side-cinch buckles, while the daypack-size 35L includes a top buckle closure. Removable Suspension: Ideal for moderate loads or heavier ones on short hauls.
Reliable Protection: Dry Seal roll-top Closure ensures the best watertight seal possible.
Built Tough: 19 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl side with heavy duty 30 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom.
Extra Security: Side cinch straps add peace of mind and secure compression with big loads.
- Nylon coated with thermoplastic urethane stands up to rough treatment and offers you a PVC-free alternative to traditional dry packs
- Features corrosion-proof, impact-resistant thermoplastic buckles and clips, nylon and polypropylene webbing straps and nylon D-rings
- Removable padded harness, sternum strap and hipbelt load the pack on your shoulders like a backpack ; cinch straps reduce volume and reinforce closure
- Dry Seal™ roll-down closure keeps the moisture out with its continuous, double-sealing strips
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof 19-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl body
- All seams and attachments are radio frequency-welded to create a waterproof seal that is stronger than the fabric alone
- Oval shape is often easier to stow than the traditional round shape
- Waist belt keeps the pack stable
- Heavy-Duty 30-oz. Vinyl Bathtub Bottom
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
The legendary Boundary Pack is perfect for everything from canoeing and canyoneering to protecting your gear on trains, buses, and burros. It features SealLine`s watertight Dry Seal roll-top closure, along with a heavy-duty, 30-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom and 19-ounce scrim-reinforced vinyl body. A lightweight suspension system includes waterproof and ventilated shoulder straps, as well as a waist belt on every size. The 70L size closes with side-cinch buckles. Made in the USA.
• Color: Blue.
• Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz / 1160 g.
• Width: 10 in / 25 cm 9 in / 23 cm.
• Length: 17.5 in / 44 cm.
• Height: 25 in / 64 cm.
• Volume: 3940 cu. in / 65 liters.
• Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down.
• Material(s): 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom.
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
With the SealLine Black Canyon Boundary 70-liter dry pack in your boat, you'll be prepared for the adventure that's waiting around the next bend.
Made in USA.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Keep your gear dry as you canoe or kayak, then carry it on your back when portaging the boat. The 3,940 cubic inch Boundary 36 portage pack is also great for protecting your gear on trains, buses, boats, and float planes.
2 inch wide padded shoulder straps make heavy hauls easy. Tough 20 oz. PVC coated fabric, 34 oz. heavy duty bottom, rustproof Fastex hardware and a roll-down watertight closure. 3 sizes.