Simms Hardbite Star Cleats -
The Simms® HardBite™ Star Cleat Studs are designed to enhance traction and boot durability. The screw-in studs fit between 360 lugs on Simms StreamTread™ soles. Features corrosion-resistant zinc plating and 45 Rockwell hardness. 16 pack. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: AHB1090030.
- Specifically shaped to fit between the mini-360 lugs on Simms` StreamTread outsoles
- May be used individually or in combination with HardBite Studs in any pattern that the angler chooses to best fit the wading environment
- Cleat pads create as much surface area as six HardBite Studs
Traction and Grip:
- Carbide chips welded to each arm of the cleat for added traction and durability.
- 45 Rockwell hardness, zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Patent pending
- 18 cleats and screws per package
Developed specifically for use with our StreamTread wading boot soles, the HardBite Star Cleats offer the best stud solution for added stability in difficult wading conditions. Use separately or in combination with our HardBite Studs.
Developed specially to use with Streamtread boots. May be used separately or with hard bite studs.
Specially shaped to fit between the mini-360 lugs on Simms' StreamTread™ outsoles.