SmartWool Hiking Crew - Winner of Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award, SmartWool socks are the best all-around choice for all your outdoor activities. SmartWool is soft and comfortable, but still tough enough to withstand the rigors of everyday wear and tear. Designed to help regulate your body's temperature, SmartWool is water repellent and also helps reduce odor. Elasticized arch brace holds the sock in place and adds support. WOW Technology in the reinforced sole yields added durability and comfort.
Light Crew Hiking Socks - This light, half-cushioned crew sock is perfect for moderate hiking or aggressive walking. Made from 73% wool, 26% nylon, 1% elastane. Features a medium full-cushioned foot, 3 x 1 ribbed leg, and flat-knit toe seam to keep you comfortable throughout the day. Crew height. Made from New Zealand Zque Merino wool. Made in the USA.
Women's Sizes: S (4 - 6.5), M (7 - 9.5), L (10 - 12.5).
Wash and Care:
- Turn inside out to avoid pilling. Machine wash on the gentle cycle with cool or lukewarm water using a mild, non-bleach detergent. If you prefer powdered detergent, make sure to dissolve it completely before adding. Machine dry on low or medium heat.
Support and Cushioning:
- Light half-cushioned bottom
- Elasticized arch brace for additional support
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
Weather and Wind:
- 3 x 1 ribbed leg; flat-knit toe seam
- Flat-knit toe seams for durability and comfort
- WOW Technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability
- Small fits US Womens 4 - 6.5
- Elastic arch brace adds an enhanced fit
- Large fits US Womens 10 - 12.5
- Medium fits US Womens 7 - 9.5
- 72% wool, 26% nylon, 1% spandex, 1% polyester
- High density impact zones are replaced with WOW Technology (Wool-on-Wool), for longer lasting wool benefits and a more comfortable sock.
- 70% wool, 29% nylon, 1% elastic.
- 73% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Non-itchy merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, quick drying, breathable and temperature regulating
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
The Light Hiking Crew from Smartwool is designed from the ground up to fit a woman's foot. With a shorter length and lower volume that the unisex version, the Light Hiking Crew features the classic Smartwool Merino blend that is scratch free, moisture wicking, and has just enough cushioning for hiking with light to moderate loads.
Oregon Mountain Community
The SmartWool Hiking Light Crew is the perfect compliment to a light day hike or a full day of walking. The light cushion insures your feet don't overheat and a built-in arch brace helps hold the sock in place while providing some additional support.
Rise above the clouds with all-day comfort and support in SmartWool's Hiking Light Crew Socks. SmartWool's soft wools don't shrink, stink, or itch while half-cushioned reinforced soles stand up to your longest lightweight adventures.
Equipped with the long-lasting durability of WOW Technology™, the reinforced soles, light half-cushion insteps and elasticized arch braces deliver maximum comfort over rugged terrain. Advanced SmartWool® technology uses the natural properties of merino wool to produce soft, itch-free socks. Whether it’s hot or cold, the natural crimp of the merino wool fiber pockets let the fabric regulate your temperature. 3x1 rib-knit tops keep socks from slipping down. Flat-knit toe seams. 73% merino wool, 26% nylon, 1% elastane. Imported.
Women’s sizes: M-L.
Color: Light Gray.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Efficient moisture wicking and evaporation are just a few benefits of SmartWool hiking socks. Aside from keeping your feet dry, these midweight socks feature flat-knit side panels to reduce bunching and maximize ventilation.
Our Women's Light Crew, features a half-cushioned, reinforced sole, elasticized arch brace and 3 x 1 rib leg.