SmartWool Hiking Ultra Light Crew -
DECENT FEATURES of the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock.
The SPECS of the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock.
- Merino wool from New Zealand's alps is a natural, renewable resource that provides thermo-neutral insulation for varying temperatures and activities
- Knit in USA of 74% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Breathable open mesh fabric; multi-ribbed cuff
- WOW (wool on wool) technology increases wool content in high impact areas, improving durability and overall comfort
- Merino wool/nylon/elastane fabric blend
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Support and Cushioning:
- Mesh ventilation zones, an arch brace and ultralight cushioning ensure comfortable without bulkiness
- Ultra-light cushioning for a sleeker profile
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit toe seam; elasticized arch brace
- Hiking Ultra Light Crew socks feature multiribbed cuffs and flat-knit toe seams
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
- Ideal for pairing with ultra-light hiking shoes
- High-density impact zones under heels and forefeet (where impact is greatest) protect against shock and abrasion
Smartwool's Hike Ultra Light Crew sock is for the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking shoes.
Stay light on your feet with the Smartwool® Hiking Ultra Light Crew.
The men's SmartWool Hiking Ultra Light Crew socks let you keep your mind on the trail ahead and off what's in your boots.
Made in USA.