SmartWool Expedition Trekking Sock -
Cushion and support your feet while reducing compression from laces with the SmartWool Expedition Trekking Sock that provides padding against shock, blisters, and abrasion. Sturdy rib welt top nearly eliminates slippage with a snug fit over the shins.
- Flat-knit side panel reduces compression for a better fit and max ventilation
- Merino wool naturally wicks moisture for dry comfort
- Made of 77% super-soft Merino wool for no-itch comfort and warmth, 22% nylon for durability and 1% spandex for dependable stretch
- Wool-on-wool construction in the heel maximizes the lifespan of the sock
Support and Cushioning:
- Arch area is knit with elastic for increased support and comfort; protects against shock and abrasion
- High-density footbed provides extra cushioning for improved shock absorption and durability
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- The 3x rib top with elastic holds the sock in place
- High-density knit sole and instep guard against abrasion, shock, lace pressure and blisters
- Smartwool Merino fibers are naturally odor free
- Smartwool fibers regulate body temperature to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Recommended for hard-core backpacking on rough terrain, SmartWool Expedition Trekking Socks now feature wool on wool (WOW) technology for greater durability.
Fiber Content: 80% wool, 19% nylon, 1% elastic.
Country of Origin: Imported
These thick, natural wool socks provide extra dense cushioning for warmth and comfort in cool weather.
Made in USA.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Buying Hiking Socks