SmartWool Hiking Medium Crew -
"Nothing beats the Smartwool medium crew hiking socks. They keep my feet warm and dry in wet weather conditions while providing a super comfortable alternative to a cotton sock, and they have all the right padding in all the right places. Seriously, they’re amazing."
The Women's Hiking Medium Crew Sock by Smartwool. This all-purpose three-season outdoor sock was designed for rugged day hikes or moderate backpacking. Arch brace holds the sock in place and adds additional support. Flat-knit toe seam keeps you comfortable throughout the day.
- 70% wool, 28% nylon, 1% spandex, 1% polyester
- WOW Technology - additional Merino wool in high-impact and high-wear areas to help reduce shock and abrasion, while giving you longer lasting wool benefits.
- Merino wool doesn't itch or shrink
- Knit in USA of 71% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Small fits US Womens 4 - 6.5
- SmartWool® Fit System - sock that never bunches, slips, or binds - always stays in place.
- Medium fits US Womens 7 - 9.5
- Large fits US Womens 10 - 12.5
Support and Cushioning:
- Medium full-cushioned foot with 3 x 1 ribbed leg
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit toe seam for incredible comfort
- WOW Technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability
- All-purpose, three-season outdoor sock
- Turn inside out to avoid pilling. Machine was on the gentle cycle with cool or lukewarm water using a mild, non-bleach detergent. If you prefer powdered detergent, make sure to dissolve it completely before adding. Machine dry on low or medium heat.
- By focusing on putting more SmartWool in high-impact and high-wear areas, it helps reduce shock and abrasion. And make your feet feel cradled, no matter how long your adventure is.
- Elasticized arch brace holds sock in place
The Hiking Medium Crew from Smartwool has a flat-knit side panel, medium, full-cushioned sole, and 3 x 1 rib leg make this offering rise above the crowd as you rise above the clouds. And a spandex-knit arch brace ensures all-day comfort for when you come back down.
Equipped with the advanced durability of WOW Technology™, the reinforced soles deliver maximum comfort and seasons of use. Medium, full-length cushioning and elasticized arch braces maintain support and soften impact over rugged terrain. SmartWool technology uses the natural properties of merino wool to produce soft, itch-free socks. Lightweight, SmartWool fibers have a hydrophobic interior and hydrophilic surface that transfers and repels moisture away from the skin. Whether it’s hot or cold, the natural crimp of the merino wool fiber pockets lets the fabric regulate your temperature. 3x1 rib-knit legs keep socks from slipping down. Flat-knit toe seams. 72% merino wool, 27% nylon, 1% elastane. Made in USA.
Women’s sizes:M(6 to 8-1/2), L(9 to 12).
Berg's Ski Shop
SmartWool's Medium weight hiking sock is a great all purpose snow sock, on and off the slopes.