SmartWool Hiking Light Crew -
Smartwool's Hike Ultra Light Crew sock is for the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking shoes.
- Elasticized arch brace for support and fit
- Multi-ribbed cuff for a perfect fit
- 74% Merino wool, 25% nylon, 1% elastic
- 73% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 1% Elastane, 2% Poly
- WOW (wool on wool) technology increases wool content in high impact areas, improving durability and overall comfort
- Machine wash using cool or warm water and tumble dry low. Turn inside out, do not use bleach, do not iron and do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softener because it coats the wool fibers reducing their ability to breathe with your body.
- Merino wool from New Zealand's alps is a natural, renewable resource that provides thermo-neutral insulation for varying temperatures and activities
- 76% merino wool / 23% nylon / 1% spandex.
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Open mesh fabric allows for breathability
Support and Cushioning:
- Mesh ventilation zones, an arch brace and ultralight cushioning ensure comfortable without bulkiness
- Light cushion for light impact absorption
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit toe seam helps prevents irritation and blisters
- Hiking Ultra Light Crew socks feature multiribbed cuffs and flat-knit toe seams
- Reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability
- Ideal for pairing with ultra-light hiking shoes
- By focusing on putting more SmartWool in high-impact and high-wear areas, it helps reduce shock and abrasion. And make your feet feel cradled, no matter how long your adventure is.
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- High-density impact zones under heels and forefeet (where impact is greatest) protect against shock and abrasion
- Arch brace knit with spandex.
- 3 x 1 rib leg.
Designed for rugged day hikes or moderate backpacking, Smartwool hiking crew socks offer comfort and warmth without bulk. An elasticized arch brace holds the sock in place and lends support, while reinforcements in heel and forefoot add durability. Smartwool men’s hiking socks won’t retain moisture, so odor-causing bacteria doesn’t have a chance to form. Made in USA.
FEATURES of the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock.
Stay light on your feet with the Smartwool® Hiking Ultra Light Crew.
Wow technology offers a reinforced sole for excellent comfort and durability.
Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Sold in a 3-pair pack.
Made in the USA.
The men's SmartWool Hiking Ultra Light Crew socks let you keep your mind on the trail ahead and off what's in your boots.
Made in USA.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Inspired by today's ultralight hiking shoes, this SmartWool day hiker features a small amount of cushion and open mesh fabric for enhanced breathability.
Fiber Content: 73% merino wool, 24% nylon, 1% elastane, 2% polyester.
Country of Origin: USA
Arch brace holds the sock in place and adds additional support. Flat-knit toe seam keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Light, half-cushioning is perfect for moderate hiking or aggressive walking. Made in the USA of New Zealand Zque Merino wool.