SmartWool Lightweight Crew -
Ultimate comfort for your high-energy treks.
You swing your arms quite a few times on a 15K jaunt on the skate track. Fortunately, the SmartWool Women's Lightweight Crew features sculpted side panels that eliminate true side seams, so you don't end up with raw, chafed skin. At the same time, you enjoy the lightweight merino knit's breathability and ability to keep you warm without letting you overheat. A contoured cuff means that there's no gap between the cuff and the top of your glove, and the drop tail has got your back when you bend over to adjust your boots.
- Merino wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm
- Contoured sleeve cuff and drop tail bottom hem for increased coverage
- Contrast color stitching on interior flatlock seams
- Jersey and rib knit fabric provides UPF 35 protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- NTS (next-to-skin) Lightweight 195 base layer for cool-to-cold weather made from soft New Zealand merino wool
- Form Fit
- Sculpted side panel eliminates side seam for reduced chafing and a body-enhancing fit
- Highly breathable, naturally antimicrobial for odor-free freshness, and soft against the skin
- Heat transfer logo at left sleeve cuff
- Knit in Vietnam
- Performs on its own for moderate to active endeavors
Stock up on warmth with the Smartwool® Lightweight Crew.
Merino wool transports moisture away from your skin and dries quickly to keep clamminess at bay.
Sculpted side panels help prevent chafing.
100% merino wool.
Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Made from next-to-skin merino wool, SmartWool's Lightweight Crew provides year-round functionality with temperature regulation, ultimate breathability, UPF sun protection, and odor-free freshness.
Fiber Content: 100% merino wool.
Country of Origin: Imported
SmartWool offers the highest quality Merino wool clothing and accessories for men, women and kids. Smartwool's treated merino wool clothing and accessories are itch-free, shrink resistant, anti-microbial and durable.
High-performance comfort from an all-natural fabric. 100% merino wool offers natural thermal regulation (warm in winter, cool in spring), no-itch softness and comfort, easy-care convenience and maximum breathability for active lifestyles. Sculpted side panels eliminate side seams for a chafe-free, form-fitting feel. Interior flatlock seams with contrast-color stitching. Contoured cuffs and drop tail increase coverage. UPF rating of 35 for UV protection. Heat-transfer logo. Imported.