SmartWool Outdoor Light Crew -
Our light half-cushioned PhD Outdoor Light Crew is our most versatile outdoor sock. Thanks to WOW Technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced. The 4-Degree Fit System keeps the sock in place.
- Itch-free merino wool naturally regulates temperature, wicks moisture and doesn't retain odor
- 82% Wool
- 17% Nylon
- Made from soft wool blended with nylon and elastic, these socks wick moisture away from your feet, keeping them dry and cool in summer and warm in winter
- 76% Merino Wool, 21% Nylon, 3% Elastane
Support and Cushioning:
- Elasticized arch braces, flat-knit toe seams and cushioned soles add comfort
- Light cushion
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- 1% Elastic
- Crew height
- Trim colors may vary
- Muti ribbed cuff
The SmartWool Outdoor Light Crew Sock for kids is built to be both comfortable and durable. You can send your kids out exploring in this sock and know that their feet will be protected.
REI (2011) (closeout)
From the playground to the dinner table, the Outdoor Light crew socks wrap small feet in soft SmartWool fibers.
Made in USA.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Chilly, busy feet have finally met their match! SmartWool's lightweight outdoor socks feature soft, temperature-regulating merino wool that won't itch or retain odor, even after spending all day in bulky boots.
A performance sock with the same look as our adult PhD Outdoor socks. Features an elasticized arch brace, flat knit toe seam and a cushioned sole.
Smartwool focuses on making products primarily from treated merino wool. SmartWool products made from merino wool are itch-free and resistant to shrinking as well as having moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties. Initially known for their alpine products, Smartwool produces a full line of high quality year round socks and base layers that will make you a huge fan of the brand.