SmartWool PhD Running Light Mini -
FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's PhD Run Light Mini Sock.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's PhD Run Light Mini Sock.
Lining and Layers:
- Double-layer x1 ribbed welt
- 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Knit in USA of 74% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Merino wool breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Double Ribbed Cuff For Secure Fit
- Padded Achilles tab for protection and secure fit
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Support and Cushioning:
- Light half cushion for light impact absorption
- Specially placed ventilation panels
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Mesh zones enhance breathability
Weather and Wind:
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strengt
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- US shipments only
- Stay-put ribbed shaft
- 3.75” overall height
- Smartwool Inside For Moisture
- ReliaWool zones on the sock bottom add durability
- Wow Technology In High Density Impact Zones To Reduce Shock & Abrasion
- Mini cut comes just to ankle
SmartWool's light cushioned W's PhD Running Light Mini is the perfect running sock for mild weather. Specifically designed for a woman's foot. Thanks to WOW Technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced.
Our light cushioned PhD Running Light Mini is the perfect running sock for mild weather. Thanks to WOW™ technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced. The 4-Degree Fit System also keeps the sock in place.
River Sports Outfitters
Our light cushioned PhD Running Light Mini is the perfect running sock for chilly weather and longer distances. Thanks to Realiwool Technology in high density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes. .
The PhD Running Light Mini socks from SmartWool provide just enough protection around your ankles to keep your shoes from rubbing your legs while you run.
The SmartWool PhD Light Mini Running Socks keep your feet free of moisture while you run. Merino wool is better at breathing and wicking moisture than synthetic fabrics, so your feet stay drier over a range of temperatures. the PhD fit hugs your foot and prevents bunching, preventing blisters and discomfort inside your shoes.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
SmartWool's PhD Run Light Mini Socks are great for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to ReliaWool Technology in high-density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes.
Fiber Content: 70% merino wool, 28% nylon, 2% elastane.
Country of Origin: USA
Keep your feet comfortable all day long with the Smartwool PHD Run Light Mini Sock.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Nothing can slow you down, and SmartWool's PhD Run socks offer the performance you need to speed up! With a lightweight design, superior wicking and temperature regulation, and specially placed ventilation panels, you'll get your best PR for sure.