SmartWool Outdoor Light Crew -
SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are the highest performer in the mens SmartWool socks line, great for trail running, hiking, mountain biking and more.
Crew sock height is the second highest in the SmartWool line, coming up to traditional crew height below the calf, keeping dust and dirt off your skin.
Made of the all natural, odor free, moisture-controlling Merino wool fibers for which SmartWool socks are famous.
Wool-on-Wool (WOW) technology puts more SmartWool in high-impact and high-wear areas to help reduce shock and abrasion, making these performance socks a lasting pair.
SmartWool's 4-Degree Fit System means special attention to ankle, arch and insteps to keep sock in place - no bunching or slipping with this pair!
Strategically placed mesh zones provide maximum foot ventilation.
100 percent SmartWool fibers against your skin absorb sweat in its vapor state, which means sweat never condenses to make your feet wet and clammy, and odor-causing bacteria won't build up.
Duroyarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability.
High-micron sock fibers are itch free, and won't shrink.
SmartWool and its New Zealand Merino wool partners have developed Zque, the world's first traceable Merino fiber value chain to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability, so you can buy SmartWools with a good conscience.
Our favorite SmartWool mens socks, these SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are guaranteed to make your feet happy.
Wash and Care:
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
Support and Cushioning:
- Light half-cushioning for comfort and shock absorption
Weather and Wind:
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Duroyarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Trail tested comfort and mountain tough
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- 68% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- 77% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 1% Elastic
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- WOW (wool on wool) technology in the shins and soles adds cushioning in these potentially sensitive areas
- Knit in USA of 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management; reinforced with stretch nylon to maintain fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- Crew height coverage to fit with a variety of boots
- 4-degree banded fit system features elastic arches and ankle braces, along with contour flex zones to eliminate bunching, slipping and sagging
- Side panels and toe seams are flat knit to reduce compression and maximize ventilation; rib-knit cuffs hold socks up
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- SmartWool process ensures excellent moisture wicking, breathability and insulation with no-itch softness; plus, they're shrink free!
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- 100% SmartWool against your skin
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- 1x1 ribbed legs and 2x1 ribbed welt tops
- PhD Outdoor Light Crew socks rise 8.5 in. height
- Wow Technology In High Density Impact Zones To Reduce Shock & Abrasion
- 2 x 1 ribbed welt, 1 x 1 ribbed leg
The PhD Outdoor Light Crew is SmartWool's most versatile outdoor sock to date. The lightweight, half-cushion sole is highly durable and shock absorbant. Featuring the 4-Degree Fit System and new WOW (Wool on Wool) technology, this sock is perfect for cool light hikes and winter biking and trail running.
DECENT FEATURES of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew.
The SPECS of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew.
Smartwool's light half-cushioned PhD Outdoor Light Crew is their most versatile outdoor sock. Thanks to WOW Technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced. The 4-Degree Fit System keeps the sock in place.
Our light half-cushioned PhD Outdoor Light Crew is our most versatile outdoor sock. Merino wool next to your skin controls moisture, temperature and odor.
The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Sock for Men features Reliawool Technology for improved durability in the high wear areas and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.
As one of Smartwool's most versatile outdoor socks the PhD Outdoor Light Crew is perfect for hiking, biking or walking around town.
New, improved PhD socks are more advanced than ever! SmartWool Outdoor Light Crew men's socks feature innovative new fabric, a more comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
Made in USA.
High Caliber Gear
The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew is an everyday all-star sock with tons of tech benefits. The 4-Degree Fit System utilizes athletic-shoe technology, creating a four zone support system in the ankle, arch, upper and lower instep. Stretch mesh along the top of the foot maximizes breathability, and WOW (Wool-On-Wool) double-layer impact padding in the toe and heel cushions your stride.
With enough textile technology and design for an entire doctoral program, the PhD Outdoor Light Crew sock from SmartWool keeps your feet comfy, ventilated, and odor-free for a long day on the trail. Specially designed for mid- to low-top trail boots, these impact-absorbing socks let your feet breath and move.
Oregon Mountain Community
The SmartWool PhD Light Crew is one of the most versatile socks in the market. The light cushion makes it ideal for 3-season use and 4-Degree fit make this fit perfectly every time while providing gentle, bunch-free support for all day comfort.
The PhD Outdoor Light Crew features Reliawool Technology for improved durabilityin the heel and toe and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in placeand giving you all-sport versatility
Popular searches that include this item:
Our PhD Outdoor Light Crew features Reliawool Technology for improved durability in the heel and toe and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.