SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew -
FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew.
- PhD 4-Degree fit system places strategic bands and flex zones at ankle, arch, upper instep and lower instep
- New 4Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for better stretch, fit, support, and circulation
- Non-itchy merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Itch-free merino wool naturally wicks moisture, regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 52% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Seamless toe construction limits irritation and chaffing
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
Support and Cushioning:
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Strategically placed mesh vents zones help regulate temperature and manage moisture
- Patent pending ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Made in United States of America
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel provides long-lasting protection
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- US shipments only
- 2x1 ribbed welt
- 7.5” overall height
The SmartWool PhD Women's Outdoor Ultra Light Crew Socks are sewn with a blend of ultra-breathable, non-itchy merino wool and durable nylon. Dive your toes straight in for a minimalist feel and maximum performance.
Smartwool's PhD® Outdoor Ultra Light Crew features ReliaWool Technology for improved durability in the high wear areas and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.
Fabric: 52% Merino Wool / 44% Nylon / 4% Elastane
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. You don't need an advanced degree to understand how important comfort really is, but SmartWool's 2013 PhD Outdoor Ultralight socks got one anyway! They ensure happy feet thanks to a superlight merino wool blend and an action-ready 4-Degree fit system.
An excellent Smartwool Crew sock for all-day performance outdoors.
Featuring a women's specific design, this sock stays in place and offers a light cushion where you need it most.
The padded Achilles tab offers additional protection.
Reliawool Technology in the heel and toe for more durability.
Try out these warm, comfy and stretchy Merino wool socks on your next hike.
Featuring a women's specific design, this sock stays in place and offers a light cushion for all-day performance. The padded Achilles tab offers additional protection. Reliawool Technology in the heel and toe for more durability.