SmartWool Outdoor Light Mini Sock -
The SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Mini women's sock used SmartWool's proprietary 4 Degree Fit sport support system and a women’s specific design to give you the ultimate in support and a secure, comfortable fit around your foot's heel, arch and instep. The PhD Outdoor Light Mini sock uses ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas, providing longer lasting protection and a more comfortable feel. Mesh ventilation zones allow your feet to breath. The SmartWool sock has a flat knit, durable toe seam for extra strength.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for better stretch, fit, support, and circulation
Lining and Layers:
- Double layer 1x1 ribbed welt
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- Non-itchy merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odors
- New ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- 72% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Wash and Care:
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly machine washed and dried without shrinking
- Strategically placed mesh vents zones help regulate temperature and manage moisture
- Wicks moisture and doesn't retain odor
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit toe seam adds durability and limits irritation
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- US shipments only
- Quarter-crew height
- PhD Outdoor Light Mini socksrise 3.75 in.
- 3.75” overall height
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel provides long-lasting protection
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's PHD Outdoor Light Mini Sock.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's PHD Outdoor Light Mini Sock.
Show the world how intelligent you are by wearing the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Mini sock to your next workout. Offered in a handy three-pack of different pairs, this women's ankle sock is knit from a moisture-wicking, odor-resistant, washable blend of Merino wool, nylon and elastane. The 4 Degree Elite construction features dual elastic for greater stretch and recovery and to keep the sock in place. As suitable for everyday wear as it is for exercise, the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Mini sock delivers arch support and a bit of cushioning to soften every landing.
The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock for Women features a women's specific design, this sock stays in place and offers a light cushion for all-day performance. The padded Achilles tab offers additional protection. Reliawool Technology in the heel and toe adds more durability than ever before.
The SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock for women proves you don't need wires and silicone to be hi-tech. You just need smarts, like the new and improved 4 Degree Elite Fit System which makes these socks even more comfortable than before. Patent pending Reliawool technology that is more durable, improves wear and makes a thousand miles underfoot nothing but a thousand miles of fresh air, good memories and great views.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Warm feet in winter, cool feet in summer... a tall order for other socks, but not SmartWool's PhD Outdoor light mini socks! Made of merino wool, they naturally regulate temperature year round.
Boasting an advanced degree in woolly comfort, the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock is here to help your toes feel great during summer hiking or trail running.
New, improved PhD socks are more advanced than ever! SmartWool Outdoor Light Mini socks feature innovative new fabric, a more comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
Made in USA.
With just a little ankle coverage, the Mini socks from SmartWool will add a little extra protection above your low hikers, or keep some cushioning around your lower leg for your mid-high hikers.
Keep your piggies comfy and cozy as you trail blaze with these trail-ready Smartwool® socks!
4-Degrees Elite Fit system utilizes two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to help keep sock in place.
ReliaWool technology in high impact areas promotes extended protection to keep feet comfortable.
Ventilated mesh areas for increased breathability.
Durable flat knit toe seam.
72% merino wool, 26% nylon, 2% elastane.
Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.