SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew -
FEATURES of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew.
- PhD 4-Degree fit system places strategic bands and flex zones at ankle, arch, upper instep and lower instep
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- Finely stitched tops alternate 1x1 welt with single-layer 1x1 rib construction
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- 52% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew socks feature innovative fabric, a comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance
- Itch-free merino wool naturally wicks moisture, regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
Wash and Care:
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly machine washed and dried without shrinking
Support and Cushioning:
- No underfoot cushion
- Ultra Light Non Cushion
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe.
- 8.5” overall height
- US shipments only
- High-density impact zones
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Knit in the USA
Smartwool's PhD Outdoor Ultralight Crew blends a high performance fit with select ultra light cushioning to keep you comfortable, no matter the activity. Perfect for those short to mid-length hikes, the padded Achilles tab offers additional protection.
The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultralight Crew sock gives you ultimate protection from the wild elements without bogging you down with extra weight or bulk. ReliaWool technology focuses on higher-impact areas while the Merino wool blend helps to naturally wick moisture and keep your body heat where you need it.
SmartWoolhiking socks aren't just for hiking - run, bike, backpack, cruise the streets or chill on the couch in these super comfortable merino wool socks.
The PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew features ReliaWool Technology for improved durability in the high-wear areas and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.
Looking for the best hiking socks? You'll want a pair of SmartWool socks for each day on (and off!) the trail.
SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light men's crew socks offer a non-cushioned, precise fit. They're paired optimally with modern, minimalist footwear and lightweight trail shoes.
Made in USA.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. It doesn't take an advanced degree to understand how important comfort really is, but these socks got one anyway! SmartWool's PhD Ultralight Outdoor socks ensure happy feet thanks to their merino wool blend, mesh venting zones and 4-Degree fit system.