SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultralight Crew - The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultralight Crew sock gives you ultimate protection from the wild elements without bogging you down with extra weight or bulk. ReliaWool technology focuses on higher-impact areas while the Merino wool blend helps to naturally wick moisture and keep your body heat where you need it.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for better stretch, fit, support, and circulation
- 4-Degree Fit System provides incredible support around the heel, arch and instep.
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew socks feature innovative fabric, a comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- 52% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Finely stitched tops alternate 1x1 welt with single-layer 1x1 rib construction
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Seamless toe construction limits irritation and chaffing
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- Non-itchy merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Higher density impact zones with WOW Technology for longer lasting wool benefits and comfort.
- Padded Achilles tab for added comfort and protection.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
Support and Cushioning:
- Strategically placed mesh vents zones help regulate temperature and manage moisture
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- 8.5” overall height
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe.
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel provides long-lasting protection
- 1 x 1 ribbed leg
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light men's crew socks offer a non-cushioned, precise fit. They're paired optimally with modern, minimalist footwear and lightweight trail shoes.
Made in USA.
Smartwool's PhD Outdoor Ultralight Crew blends a high performance fit with select ultra light cushioning to keep you comfortable, no matter the activity. Perfect for those short to mid-length hikes, the padded Achilles tab offers additional protection.
Add a little bit of color to any of your outdoor outfits with the Phd Outdoor Ultra Light Crew by Smartwool®.
Higher density impact zones with WOW™ Technology for longer lasting wool benefits and comfort.
SmartWool's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew features ReliaWool Technology for improved durability in the high wear areas and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.
Sewn with a blend of ultra-breathable, non-itchy merino wool and durable nylon, the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Crew Sock is designed to provide a minimalist feel for maximum performance.