SmartWool Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock -
SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Socks are the highest performer in the mens SmartWool socks line, great for hiking, mountain biking and trail running.
Mini sock height is the third lowest in the SmartWool line, coming up to cover the ankle bone.
Made of the all natural, odor free, moisture-controlling Merino wool fibers for which SmartWool socks are famous.
Wool-on-Wool (WOW) technology puts more SmartWool in high-impact and high-wear areas to help reduce shock and abrasion, making these performance socks a lasting pair.
SmartWool's 4-Degree Fit System means special attention to ankle, arch and insteps to keep sock in place - no bunching or slipping with this pair!
Strategically placed mesh zones provide maximum foot ventilation.
100 percent SmartWool fibers against your skin absorb sweat in its vapor state, which means sweat never condenses to make your feet wet and clammy, and odor-causing bacteria won't build up.
Duroyarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability.
High-micron sock fibers are itch free, and won't shrink.
SmartWool and its New Zealand Merino wool partners have developed Zque, the world's first traceable Merino fiber value chain to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability, so you can buy SmartWools with a good conscience.
Our favorite SmartWool mens socks, the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are ready for any adventure.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini socks offer a non-cushioned, precise fit; optimal pairing with modern, minimalist footwear; socks rise 3.75 in. height
- 4 degree banded fit for skin tight feel
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing
- WOOL on WOOL technology
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Merino wool for superior warmth
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- Finely stitched tops alternate 1x1 welt with single-layer 1x1 rib construction
- Soft merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- 29% Nylon
- 59% Merino wool, 39% nylon, 2% elastane blend
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- 52% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
Wash and Care:
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Strategic mesh ventilation zones keep feet cool
Weather and Wind:
- 1 x 1 double-ribbed welt; flat-knit toe seam
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- 100% SmartWool against your skin
- 3% elastic
- Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel for long-lasting protection
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Mesh zones allow heat and moisture to escape quickly to promote faster drying to reduce swamp foot
- Virtually seamless toes offer durability and a low profile
The Outdoor Sport Ultra-Light Mini Sock features SmartWool's 4-Degree Fit System, which secures the sock in place for exceptional performance and fit. Strategic mesh zones offer ample ventilation to keep your feet cool. The reinforced heel and toe provide enhanced durability for long-lasting wear. The 1 x 1 double-ribbed welt and flat-knit toe seam help keep feet comfortable throughout the day. This ultra-light, non-cushioned mini sock is made from a rugged blend of 59% New Zealand Zque Merino wool, 39% nylon, and 2% elastane fabric. Made in the USA.
Sun and Ski Sports
The Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock features WOW Technology and their 4-Degree Fit System, keeping the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility. They also added a new non-dense select cushioning for increased durability and comfort.
The Smartwool Men's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock is a great rugid sock. It's also wonderfully packaged for any gifting occasion.
Pull on the incredibly thin SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock before you lace up your hiking shoe, waterproof backpacking boot, or sneaker, and you won't suffer from a clammy, sweaty, stinky sock later in the afternoon.
New SmartWool PhD socks are more advanced than ever! Outdoor Ultra Light Mini men's socks feature innovative new fabric, a more comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
Made in USA.
Add a little bit of color to any of your outdoor outfits with the Phd Outdoor Ultra Light Mini by Smartwool®.
provides incredible support around the heel, arch and instep.
Higher density impact zones with WOW™ Technology for longer lasting wool benefits and comfort.
Strategic mesh zones provide excellent ventilation for odor and temperature control.
Padded Achilles tab for added comfort and protection.
Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Sold in a 3-pair pack.
Made in the USA.
The PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini features Reliawool Technology for improved durability in the heel and toe and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.
Popular searches that include this item: