SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini -
SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Socks are the highest performer in the mens SmartWool socks line, great for hiking, mountain biking and trail running.
Mini sock height is the third lowest in the SmartWool line, coming up to cover the ankle bone.
Made of the all natural, odor free, moisture-controlling Merino wool fibers for which SmartWool socks are famous.
Wool-on-Wool (WOW) technology puts more SmartWool in high-impact and high-wear areas to help reduce shock and abrasion, making these performance socks a lasting pair.
SmartWool's 4-Degree Fit System means special attention to ankle, arch and insteps to keep sock in place - no bunching or slipping with this pair!
Strategically placed mesh zones provide maximum foot ventilation.
100 percent SmartWool fibers against your skin absorb sweat in its vapor state, which means sweat never condenses to make your feet wet and clammy, and odor-causing bacteria won't build up.
Duroyarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability.
High-micron sock fibers are itch free, and won't shrink.
SmartWool and its New Zealand Merino wool partners have developed Zque, the world's first traceable Merino fiber value chain to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability, so you can buy SmartWools with a good conscience.
Our favorite SmartWool mens socks, the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are ready for any adventure.
- SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini socks offer a non-cushioned, precise fit; optimal pairing with modern, minimalist footwear; socks rise 3.75 in. height
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System improves comfort; 2 elastics provide greater stretch and recovery to keep the socks in place
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- 53% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Finely stitched tops alternate 1x1 welt with single-layer 1x1 rib construction
- WOOL on WOOL technology
- Knit in USA of 52% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
Wash and Care:
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly machine washed and dried without shrinking
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Patent pending ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Virtually seamless toes offer durability and a low profile
- 100% SmartWool against your skin
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
FEATURES of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini.
Multi-day trips in the Bob Marshall Wilderness call for minimizing weight and absolute comfort - enter the PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock from SmartWool and you have both. The Merino wool blended fabric naturally wicks moisture and resists odors so you don't have to weigh your pack down with stuff you don't need. The ReliWool Technology increases the life of the socks while providing protection and comfort in high impact areas, giving you several seasons of comfy use.
Add a little bit of color to any of your outdoor outfits with the Phd Outdoor Ultra Light Mini by Smartwool®.
provides incredible support around the heel, arch and instep.
Higher density impact zones with WOW™ Technology for longer lasting wool benefits and comfort.
Strategic mesh zones provide excellent ventilation for odor and temperature control.
Padded Achilles tab for added comfort and protection.
Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Sold in a 3-pair pack.
Made in the USA.
Smartwool's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini features WOW Technology and their 4-Degree Fit System, keeping the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility. They've also added a new non-dense select cushioning for increased durability and comfort.
New SmartWool PhD socks are more advanced than ever! Outdoor Ultra Light Mini men's socks feature innovative new fabric, a more comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
Made in USA.
Our PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini features Reliawool Technology for improved durability in the heel and toe and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System, to keep the sock in place and giving you all-sport versatility.