SmartWool PhD Ultra Light Mini Sock - The fresh air is calling, the evening light is melting into a buttery warm glow, and you know your feet will be happy in the Women's Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Mini Socks, no matter how many miles you squeeze in before dinner. Made from soft merino wool that will regulate temperature and wick away sweat, these lightweight SmartWool running socks have a snug, low profile fit for a comfy ride in your trail shoes.
Support and Cushioning:
- Ultralight—no cushion for maximum performance next to the foot
- Ultra-light cushioning at the sides adds comfort and protection
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit toe seam adds durability and comfort
- Patent ending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas proves longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Finely stitched tops alternate 1x1 welt with single-layer 1x1 rib construction
- 69% Merino wool, 28% Nylon, 3% Elastic
- SmartWool Running UltraLlight Mini women's socks feature innovative fabric, a comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- 52% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Double ribbed cuff for secure fit
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Made in United States of America yarn imported
- SmartWool keeps the foot cool, dry and odor-free
- Virtually seamless toes offer durability and a low profile at toes; socks have a 3.75 in. height
- WOW™ technology in high density impact zones to reduce shock and abrasion
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Massey's Outfitters (closeout)
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Buying Running Socks Our ultra light cushioned W's PhD Running Ultra Light Mini is the perfect running sock for mild weather and shorter distances. Specifically designed for a woman's foot. Thanks to WOW technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced. Made in the USA of New Zealand Zque Merino wool.
Our ultra light cushioned PhD Running Ultra Light Mini is the perfect running sock for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to ReliaWool Technology in high density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes. .
The Smartwool PhD Ultra Light Mini Sock for Women will keep you comfortable on long rides. Comfort and performance are directly proportional-that's why these socks feature a 4-Degree Elite Fit System, a virtually seamless toe, and patent-pending technology so they outlast a year's worth of centuries.
SmartWool PhD Running Ultra Light Mini women's socks offer a non-cushioned, precise fit. Pair them with with modern, minimalist footwear.
Made in USA.
Smartwool's PhD Running Ultra Light Mini is the perfect running sock for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to WOW™ technolology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasian are reduced. The mini height will keep you going on that quick 5k jaunt on the trail, no problem!
Sierra Trading Post
2nds, barely perceptible blemishes. The SmartWool PhD ultra light mini crew running socks are just what the doctor ordered for runners who demand high-performance cushioning and cool, dry comfort.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
SmartWool's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks are great for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to ReliaWool Technology in high-density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes.
Fiber Content: 52% merino wool, 44% nylon, 4% elastane.
Country of Origin: USA