SmartWool PhD Snowboard Light -
For that comfort and warmth you look for in a good pair of socks SmartWool has developed its PHD Snowboard Light Socks. With its Elite 4-Degree Fit System you'll have SmartWool's proprietary 4-Point sport compression system so that you can rock the park all day long. You'll be secure and have a comfortable fit around the heel, arch and instep. Designed with ReliaWool Technology, this provides longer lasting protection to keep your feet comfortable. With SmartWool you get moisture, temperature and odor control because the SmartWool fibers lets sweat escape before it turns to a liquid so odor-causing bacteria doesn't even have an opportunity to wreak havoc on those feet of yours. Made with Merino wool, your feet will remain warm, comfortable and dry all day long in a pair of SmartWool PHD Snowboard Light Socks.
- 4-degree banded fit system features elastic arches and ankle braces, along with contour flex zones to eliminate bunching, slipping and sagging
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- 4 fit bands at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch wrap and support the foot for more comfort
- Construction puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management; reinforced with stretchy nylon to maintain fit
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- Knit in USA of 62% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Wash and Care:
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
Support and Cushioning:
- Light cushion in leg and sole
- Snowboard socks feature light all-over cushioning
- Side panels and toe seams are flat knit to reduce compression and maximize ventilation; rib-knit cuffs hold socks up
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- SmartWool process ensures excellent moisture wicking, breathability and insulation with no-itch softness, and they won't shrink
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit double toe seams have high burst strength
- ReliaWool high-density impact zones provide longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- SmartWool delivers soft, itch-free comfort, even foot temperature, moisture management, and odor control
- SmartWool PhD Snowboard Light socks have a 14 in. height
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- SmartWool inside for moisture
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Over the Calf Height
- WOW Technology in High Density Impact Zones
- 13" overall height
FEATURES of the Smartwool PhD Snowboard Light.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool PhD Snowboard Light.
REI (2012) (closeout)
The SmartWool PhD Snowboard light socks for men offer strategically placed cushioning for maximum comfort in snowboard boots and light thickness for warmth during cold days on the slopes.
Made in USA.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
SmartWool's PhD Snowboard Light combines ReliaWool Technology with the 4-Degree Elite Fit System to give you a great fitting, technical snowboard sock with light cushion in the leg and sole.
Fiber Content: Nonpattern/Black: 66% merino wool, 32% nylon, 2% elastane; Pattern: 67% merino wool, 31% nylon, 2% elastane.
Country of Origin: USA
The PhD Snowboard Light combines Reliawool Technology with the 4-Degree Elite Fit System to give you the best fitting, most technical snowboard sock on the market. Light cushioning in the leg and sole offer protection.
• Knit in USA of 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place.
high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable.
• 14 in. overall height
A great day on the mountain completely relies on dependable socks. Stay on your feet longer with the PhD Snowboard Light sock from Smartwool®.
4 Degree Elite Fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place.
WOW™ technology offers a reinforced sole for excellent comfort and durability.
ReliaWool™ Technology in high impact areas provide longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable.
Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide moisture management.
Machine wash warm inside out, tumble dry low.
59% Merino® wool, 40% nylon, 1% elastane.
Made in the U.S.A.
Why shoehorn your snowboarding style into a skier's socks? SmartWool's PhD Snowboard Light Socks offer patterned fit and cushioning designed specifically for your carving ways. A half-cushioned sole and full-cushioned calf protect you from cold and discomfort, from your first ride to your late-night last.
The Women's PhD Snowboard Light combines WOW technology with the 4-Degree Fit System to give you the best fitting, most technical snowboard sock on the market. Designed specifically for a woman's foot.
The men's PhD Snowboard Light Socks are new and improved, and better than ever. They feature innovative new fabric, a more comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
Made in USA.
With just a light cushion in these socks, you'll get just the right amount of warmth and protection from your snowboarding boots. It's also nice that when you're back in the lodge with your feet propped up your socks will make the right impression.