SmartWool Snowboard Medium - The medium full-cushioned foot and leg in in the PhD Snowboard Medium provide warmth and comfort. Reliawool Technology in high density impact zones improves durability. Also features the 4-Degree Elite Fit System for flex and recovery.
Smartwool Snowboard Medium Sock Features: Knit in USA of 72% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 2% ElastaneNew 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in placePatent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortableStrategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture managementFlat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength14" overall heightStyle number SW032
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management; reinforced with stretchy nylon to maintain fit
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- Knit in USA of 72% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Reinforcement construction puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhibits odors
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Four-degree banded fit system features elastic arches and ankle braces, along with contour flex zones to eliminate bunching, slipping and sagging
Support and Cushioning:
- Snowboard socks feature medium all-over cushioning
Wash and Care:
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly machine washed and dried without shrinking
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- SmartWool process ensures excellent moisture wicking, breathability and insulation with no-itch softness, and they're shrink free!
- Side panels and toe seams are flat knit to reduce compression and maximize ventilation; rib-knit cuffs hold socks up
Weather and Wind:
- Flat-knit double toe seams have high burst strength
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- SmartWool PhD Snowboard Medium socks have a 14 in. height
- Over the Calf Height
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Specifically designed to keep your feet warm and comfortable, the SmartWool PHD Snowboard Medium Socks are everything you could want in a sock and more. With its 4-Degree Fit System you'll have SmartWool's proprietary 4-Point sport compression system so that you can rock the park all day long. You'll be secure and have a comfortable fit around the heel, arch and instep. Designed with ReliaWool Technology, this ensures a longer lasting protection to keep your feet comfortable. With SmartWool you get moisture, temperature and odor control because the SmartWool fibers lets sweat escape before it turns to a liquid so odor-causing bacteria doesn't even have an opportunity to wreak havoc on those feet of yours. Made with Merino wool, your feet will remain warm, comfortable and dry all day long in a pair of Smartwool PHD Snowboard Medium Socks.
Smartwool PHD Snowboard Medium Sock - Men's: The medium full-cushioned foot and leg in this sock keep you comfy as you rock in the park all day. Specifically designed for a woman's foot. WOW technology in high density impact zones reduces shock and abrasion.
REI (2012) (closeout)
SmartWool PhD Snowboard Medium socks for men offer strategically placed cushioning with medium thickness for maximum comfort and warmth in ski boots during cold days on the slopes this winter.
Made in USA.
SmartWool used a soft blend of merino wool and synthetic fibers in the PhD Snowboard Medium Sock. Midweight merino wool traps heat so your toes won`t freeze inside your boots while blended synthetics get rid of excess moisture and provide energizing compression right where you need it.
greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place.
high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable.
• 14 in. overall height
Sun and Ski Sports
The medium full-cushioned foot and leg in the Smartwool Men's PHD Snowboard Socks provide excellent warmth, comfort and moisture control. WOW™ technology in high density impact zones reduces shock and abrasion. Also features stylish graphics and the 4-Degree Fit System that provides an incredibly secure, comfortable fit around the heel, arch and instep so you can hit the park all day.
The men's PhD Snowboard Medium Socks are new and improved, and better than ever. They feature innovative new fabric, a more comfortable fit and smart design details that enhance performance.
Made in USA.
The Women's PhD Ski Medium features a medium-cushioned shin and foot. Specifically designed for a woman's foot.Featuring Reliawool Technology, which offers more durability in high wear areas.
With just a bit more cushioning than the