SmartWool Zip T - A midweight base layer from SmartWool, the Zip T keeps kids dry and warm with the temperature regulating softness of merino wool.
Fiber Content: 100% merino wool.
Country of Origin: Imported
Lining and Layers:
- Works alone or as a cold-weather base layer
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- Made from soft interlock-knit merino wool
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle, inside out; tumble dry low or lay flat/line dry for best appearance
- Warm yet still breathable for stop-and-go activities
- Zip-T with 7 in. (18 cm) coil zipper with chin guard for nonchafing comfort, easy on/off, and ventilation
- Not intended for sleepwear
- SmartWool manages moisture, breathes, regulates temperature, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Interlock knit UPF 50+
- UPF 50 for sun protection
Smartwool makes shirts to keep your kids charging just as hard as you, if not harder.
The Next-To-Skin kids program uses super soft Midweight interlock knit wool for ultimate comfort.
To stay comfy when the temps turn warm up, just zip the collar down and cool off.
This kid's Merino wool base layer keeps the core warm, thus keeping the rest of warm.
Our SmartWool NTS kids program uses our super soft Midweight interlock knit. Perfect for layering on a cold day and great for wearing alone around the house or outside on a mild day. Now your kids can be as warm, dry and comfortable as you. Made in China of New Zealand Zque Merino wool.