Smith I/O Goggles -
In terms of cutting edge technology, the I/O goggles represent the top of the line in ski goggles from Smith Optics. Carbonic-X lenses offer extraordinary clarity, Vaporator Lens Technology provides a fog-free environment and the Quick Release Lens System gives you options for changing lenses quickly on the fly. Triple layer foam around the face and QuickFit Strap Adjustment let you reach the ultimate comfort level, while a rimless design lets you flaunt your sense of style. With an impressive list of features, the I/O goggles are said to lead the way in ski goggle technology and it is easy to understand why.
- The Smith I/O snow goggles offer medium volume with a fit designed for medium-size faces
Lining and Layers:
- Three-layer DriWix Face Foam is comfortable and keeps your goggles sealed to you face
- 3-layer face foam has a dense base to reduce hot spots, a plush middle layer and a soft fleece top layer to ensure a tight seal, manage moisture and maximize comfort
- Irie Mission frame color comes with Green Sol-X Mirror lens (dark sienna brown tint, 15% VLT) and Sensor Mirror lens (light rose tint, 70% VLT)
- Includes Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve to keep your goggles scratch-free and your lenses organized
- Made in the USA out in Clearfield, Utah
- Extra-wide adjustable strap is backed with silicone grippers and comes with a clip buckle for easy on/off, even over a ski hat or helmet
- This tapered lens shape provides distortion-free vision for the most accurate interpretation of the terrain that lies ahead
- Smith Spherical™ series lenses allow a wide rimless field of vision and increased volume that maximizes airflow and reduces fogging
- Microporous filter attached to the lens increases fog resistance by allowing air molecules to pass through while blocking water molecules
- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex™ Filter ensures fog-free vision
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes 2 interchangable lenses - see the goggle lens tint Expert Advice below for help choosing your lens tint
- Carbonic-X™ lens is individually molded to offer optimum scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Lens is tapered from optical center toward the periphery and allows light rays to pass through without refraction
- Patented technology bonds the inner and outer lenses to prevent moisture from entering lenses while letting them breathe; 5x Anti-Fog inner lens offers superb fog protection
- Snap in the right lens for the conditions with Smith's legendary Quick Release Lens System, simply pivot two switches to release lens
- Includes two performance lenses
- With the flip of a switch, the helmet-compatible Smith I/O goggles can change lenses to optimize performance in all conditions
- Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics mimic your retina’s convex shape to minimize distortion and reduce eye strain
Oregon Mountain Community
The Smith I/O remains the top-dog in goggles. While people first scoffed at interchangeable lenses, smart shoppers realize the Smith I/O gives you two goggles for the price of one. Conditions often change on a dime, and we like the ability to customize our goggles with a darker or lighter lens, whether in the parking lot, or even atop a ridge. The 2012 model continues to offer a large field of vision with improved fog-free performance.
Part of the Smith Vaporator Series, the Smith I/O Goggles show you the best line down any mountain. With the patented Vaporator lens technology, your field of view is sure to be unobstructed by scratches or fogging. The spherical lens offers you the most undistorted view you've ever seen from a goggle. If you want to make sure this winter is the best you've ever had, check out the Smith I/O Goggles.
Swap lenses to optimize vision with the Smith I/O snow goggles, which feature an easy interchangeable lens system, excellent comfort and great fog protection.
The I/O continues to redefine the market. Easily interchanged lenses, amazing field of view, impressive comfort, and fog-free optical technology create a better experience than any other goggle out there.
• Quick Release Lens System.
• Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics.
• Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter.
• 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens.
• Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses.
• Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap.
• QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle.
• Helmet Compatible.
• Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve
Berg's Ski Shop
Smith........Dream it up. Break it down. Dial it in. Trick it out. Smith gives you performance eyewear and helmets that offer protection with a purpose-- to charge harder than ever. Team tested and rider remixed. Never failing, ever evolving. Designed for style and built for speed. Performance. Style. Smith. Solid.