Sorel Alpha Trac Buckle - Ideal for staying warm, dry, and protected during all kinds of high-velocity activities in extremely cold weather, Sorel's Alpha Trac Buckle features a removable 9 mm ThermoPlus Xtreme liner for incredible warmth and use as an indoor/tent slipper. A built-in gaiter, comfortable EVA midsole, and multidirectional traction enhance comfort and performance.
Country of Origin: Imported
Weather and Wind:
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry
- Waterproof PU-backed synthetic textile and synthetic leather upper for durability
- ~ Windshield tongue design keeps cold air out
- Reflective safety graphics
- ~ Anatomical shape for improved fit and comfort
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost-plug midsole increases thermal barrier between your feet and cold ground
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and thermal protection; delivers a closer-to-foot fit for improved performance
- Sorel Meltdown midsole keeps the boot well-insulated and absorbs shock
- Removable 9 mm ThermoPlus Xtreme felt inner boot with 4-layer construction to wick, transfer, and evaporate moisture; breathable Radiantex thermal reflective membrane keeps body heat in and cold out
Traction and Grip:
- AeroTrac non-loading outsole offers traction on icy, slushy and slippery surfaces
- Rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for enhanced traction, stability, and flexibility
- Polyurethane upper with drawcord-adjustable tops
- Polar Lite shell for enhanced flexibility in extreme temperatures
- Bonded felt frost plug keeps heat in the boot
- Warmth rated to -60°F/-51.5°C for warmth in frigid temps
- 9 mm ThermoPlus felt footbed for added warmth
- ~ Reinforced heel pull for easy removal from boots
- US shipments only
- Shatter-resistant YKK Shokonloc buckle closure
- ~ Slip-resistant bottom allows liner to be used as indoor/tent slipper
- Removable ThermoPlus Xtreme InnerBoot for added warmth
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
Sierra Trading Post
Look to Sorel's Alpha Trac buckle winter pac boots for warmth and weather protection in extremely cold and snowy conditions. The waterproof vulcanized rubber shell keeps snow out where it belongs, and the removable ThermoPlus Xtreme InnerBoot holds warmth close in frigid conditions.
Upper consists of waterproof, breathable membrane-backed mesh with seam-sealed waterproof suede leather.
Built-in gaiter with a barrel-lock closure system.
Buckle lock system for a custom fit.
Durable wind and debris shield.
Removable 9mm Sorel ThermoPlus Xtreme® InnerBoot.
Removable molded EVA comfort footbed.
Polar Lite® shell for enhanced flexibility in extreme temperatures.
Ideal for staying warm, dry and protected during all kinds of high-velocity activities in extremely cold weather, this boot features a built-in gaiter, shatter-resistant buckle closure, warm 9mm Thermoplus Xtreme™ liner and an EVA midsole that reduces weight while enabling a closer foot fit for improved performance.