Spark R&D Burner Splitboard Binding - Made in a small shop located in Bozeman, Montana the Spark R&D The Burner Splitboard Bindings are American through and through. Unlike products today that are made cheap with inferior materials, these bindings are made out of hardcore CNC'd aluminum by guys who intend to ride them. Made for big mountain badness, the Burner bindings offer a stiffer option than the Blaze for both bigger lines and bigger riders by forgoing the cutouts in the baseplate. This one is for riders who kill it day after day under their own power.
Support and Cushioning:
- Wide, more supportive ankle strap paired with toe cap strap to keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed
- Integrated toe strap attachment reduces weigt and part count.
- Plastics and buckles are low profile and bomber.
- Custom splitboard specific highback is soft tortionally for mobility and stiff fore-aft for heelside shreds with a wide range of forward lean (-5 to +25) for striding on the flats to carving ice. Spark R&D enhanced the stiffness by adding glass fiber reinforcements.
- Baseplate is machined from a single piece of aluminum without cutouts for increased stiffness.
The Burner LT Splitboard Bindings from Spark R&D are the big mountain brother bindings to the Blaze. Featuring the coveted LT Pin System for superior performance and durability with stiffer components designed specifically for bigger riders and those who prefer high-speed, aggressive shredding.
Get uber-stiff control and max power exertion with the Burner Splitboard Binding from Spark R&D. Redesigned with Burton strap material, ratchet systems, and thermo plastics, you stay locked into place as you're killing the pow. Highbacks are made with tons of glass fiber content which gives you loads of control and a edging ability while the stiffer straps give you extra support on the decent.