Spyder Cosmos Jacket -
The Spyder Cosmos men's ski jacket markets itself as being best in show at moisture management, with OSMO fabric that is breathable and won't trap sweat while you're on the slopes. The slim-fitting ski coat is the best-selling jacket in Spyder's Mission line and raved about in ski reviews across the board. Equipped with 3M Thinsulate insulation and anti-abrasion film by Bemis, you are guaranteed to get the warmth you need without overheating. It has a left chest pocket, fully taped seams and a removable hood for temp control. On top of that, a jacket-to-pant attachment system allows you to snap your gear together on extra cold days and core ventilation technology keeps you aired out. Extra features include Velcro adjustable cuffs with gussets, interior wrists stretch cuffs and a hem that cinches up with a draw cord. A chamois lens wipe will help keep your visibility good and you can stash your goggles in a handy mesh pocket inside when you're done. With a 20,000 waterproof rating and 30,000 in breathability, this jacket beats out the competition in just about every department.
- 60g Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation
Weather and Wind:
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Waterproof chest pocket with detachable goggle wipe
- Stretch polyester shell with Xt.L waterproof breathable membrane and Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof two-way front zip with internal storm flap and zipper garage
Lining and Layers:
- Custom-embossed taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined pit zips provide heat venting
- Zip hand pockets with brushed lining
- Zip-off, adjustable storm hood
- Gusseted touch-fasten outer cuffs
- US shipments only
- Snap Back Feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Inner stretch thumbhole cuffs
- Abrasion-resistant print at shoulders
- Chamois Lens Wipe
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
Sierra Trading Post
Explore the cosmos... or at least the tree stashes with Spyder's Cosmos jacket. The combination of waterproof breathable protection, insulation and abrasion-resistant shoulder panels keep you comfortable during all your earth-bound mountain adventures.
Built of durable stretch polyester for mobility and critically seam sealed, this jacket is further reinforced with Xt.L™ laminate and the durable water-repellent power of Spylon+™ for total waterproof protection. A 140-gram layer of Spyder’s advanced ThermaWeb™ insulation delivers excellent comfort in the cold. Welded construction details and an anti-abrasion brushed-metal overlay film keeps this jacket looking like new. Hand and chest pockets boast waterproof zippers. Powder skirt is equipped with gripper elastic and snaps. Microfiber inner collar has been brushed for softness, and the smooth 100% nylon taffeta lining delivers easy on and off. Stretchable wrists and hook-and-loop-adjustable cuffs seal out snow. Drawcord-adjustable hem. Internal mesh goggle pocket and data-card pocket. Chamois lens wipe. Imported.
Even sizes: 8-18.
Colors: Red, Sharp Lime.