Strider Balance Bike -
Designed for children, ages 18 months to 5 years, the patented STRIDER™ Balance Bike has several advantages over ordinary beginner bikes. This smart method removes factors that can make bike riding tricky, so your child can enjoy a favorite pastime! Lightweight and easy to control, the STRIDER™ Bike has no pedals, allowing your child to learn the balance and coordination necessary for more than just riding a bike. The adjustable seat and handlebars "grow" with your child, so they can increase their skill and confidence until it is time for a real pedal bike!
- Handlebar has motocross-style pad and quick-clamp lever for easy height adjustment
- Custom toddler-sized STRIDER™ Grips have durable, padded ends
- LAUNCHPAD Footrest are uniquely integrated into the frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills
- Strong, welded steel frame has a unique, integrated Launchpad™ footrest
- Custom STRIDER™ saddle is toddler-sized with a quick-clamp lever that easily adjusts from 11 to 16 inches
- Ergonomically designed Mini-Saddle created just for toddler hips
- Weighs 6.7 lbs.
- Custom STRIDER™ ultralight wheels use durable EVA polymer tires that never need air
- Designed for children, ages 18 months to 5 years old
- Powder Coat Finish
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- 12" molded wheel
- Helps develop your child's motor skills, teaching balance and coordination
The Strider ST-4 Balance Bike is designed to be steady, stable, and safe. The STRIDER ST-4 bike is perfect for children from 18 months to 5 years old. If your toddler can walk, a STRIDER will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement with ease. Weighing only 6.7 pounds, the STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bike is designed to be super light for ease of handling by young riders. The bike includes patented frame-integrated footrests for advanced rider development, and the handlebar and saddle height are adjustable for growing children.