Suunto Vector Watch -
The Suunto Vector Watch combines an altimeter, barometer and compass with all the features of a sophisticated sports watch. A great tool for hikers, climbers and skiers, the Vector provides real-time information about your surrounding environment, to help you safely practice your sport of choice.
Its ergonomic design, with a large display and convenient control buttons, makes it easy to use in even the harshest conditions.
Suunto Vector measures the climber's vertical performance up to 9,000 meters. It records the total and cumulative vertical ascents and descents, as well as the number of runs skied.
The barometer function of the Suunto Vector helps the climber stay one step ahead of the storm by reading the weather trend on the display and interpreting changes in the barometric pressure.
The electronic compass, with bubble level, gives accurate readings with 2-3 degree precision. The compass can be set to track a certain bearing, and graphically show the difference between that and the actual bearing. This is a valuable tool, which together with the declination adjustment function, helps the hiker get back on track after minor or major detours.
With all these outstanding features, plus a two year warranty, the Suunto Vector Watch makes a great gift for any outdoorsman!
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof to 100' (30 m)
- Max Number of Split Times in Memory: 2
- Temperature display
- Absolute barometric pressure
- Low battery indicator
- Electronic compass aids in navigation, with bearing tracking
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Rotating bezel
- Rugged case
- Altitude range -500meter - 9000m / -1600feet - 29500ft
- Light plastic housing in a selection of colors
- Calendar clock
- Durable plastic composite wrist band
- Temperature compensation
- Large, easy to read display
- Electroluminescent Backlight
- Barometer keeps four-day memory and 6 hr. trend graph
- Barometer with pressure difference measurement
- Barometer range 8,9 -32,4 inHg / 300-1100 mbar
- History memory
- Altimeter shows elevation up to 29,500 ft.
- Automatic 24-hour memory
- : Digital
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Compass with leveling bubble for more accurate reading
- 12/24 h
- 99 logs track total vertical ascent, number of runs, and ascent rate
- Compass includes adjustable declination
- Heading in degrees
- Stopwatch and countdown timer
- North-South indicator
- Trend indicator
- Barometer resolution 0,05 inHg / 1 mbar
- Altimeter with vertical speed measurement and altitude alarm
- User-replaceable battery (sold separately at EMS)
- 12/24 hour clock; 3 daily alarms
- Sea level pressure
- Multiple watch functions
- Logbook function
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Water-resistant to 100 feet
Check out and compare . Whether you are taking your training routine to an insane new level, or gearing up for a mountain expedition, we can help you pick out the Suunto watch best for all your outdoor adventures.
DECENT FEATURES of the Suunto Vector Watch.
The SPECS of the Suunto Vector Watch.
This Suunto Vector watch has everything that you need packed into a perfect little package on your wrist. With a barometer, altimeter and compass it's amazing that it still tells you the time.
All 14 of the worlds 8,000+ meter summits are within your reach with the Vector's altimeter, which features a range up to 9,000m/29,500 ft. If you're focusing on pacing yourself, the Vector features an altitude difference measurement function for following the vertical progress between climb stages. An automatic 24-hour memory stores altitude, ascent/descent, and features an adjustable altitude alarm. If you want to prove you got to the top, the Vector records your total and cumulative vertical ascents and descents as well as the number of runs skied.
The barometer displays current pressure and temperature and records barometric pressure from the past 4 days, allowing you to make robust predictions. Set the reference altitude to show the present sea level pressure, helping you to better interpret barometric pressure at high altitudes. But when exploring the mountain, don't forget that the detected barometric pressure changes when you are moving in a vertical direction, which at times makes the tracking of weather changes more complicated.
The Suunto Vector Wristop Computer combines a variety of Altimeter, Barometer and Compass functions with an advanced timepiece for the demanding outdoor enthusiast. Use these features to find your location, monitor performance and progress, predict weather changes and much more.
All Suunto watches are water resistant and provide outdoor enthusiasts with the most extensive, accurate, and vital information available. They are manufactured with the highest quality components, durable construction, and a large, easy to read digital display.
After a decade of travels, adventures and courageous expeditions, the Suunto Vector is still the most legendary of all the Suunto outdoor devices. With technology and durability that can take on the harshest of environments, the unique heritage of Suunto Vector has withstood the test of time.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A top-end sport watch at a reasonable price, the Suunto Vector includes an altimeter, barometer, and an electronic compass in addition to its timer functions.
Suunto Vector is truly an instrument that you cannot leave home when planning any kind of outdoor activity.