The most forgiving TaylorMade® iron to date, the Burner® SuperLaunch makes it easy to get the ball high off the ground. The low-profile long-iron design contributes to high MOI and low CG, and Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed on mis-hits for consistent distance. The ultra-large and deep cavity provides massive perimeter weighting that makes the SuperLaunch super-forgiving on all mis-hits.
Country Of Origin: United States
- Ultra-large, deep cavity for massive perimeter weighting
- Extra-wide, multi-functional sole for ultra-low CG
- Low-profile long-iron design for high MOI and low CG
- Graphite irons (4-AW)
- New TaylorMade® 2010 grooves conform to the USGA's latest ruling related to grooves
- Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed for consistent distance