The North Face Taranis Down Jacket -
The North Face Men's Taranis Down Jacket.
Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed. Removable, adjustable hood. Zippered chest pockets. Snap flap front pockets. Nylon webbing belt with buckle closure. Adjustable Velcro® cuffs. Internal security pocket. Tonal embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder. body: 150D 195 g/m2 HyVent® 2L—80% polyester, 20% cotton faille weave (bluesign® approved fabric) blocked with 220D 249 g/m2 HyVent® 2L—100% nylon oxford / insulation: 550 fill down. Length from center of back: 33". 1200 g (42.3 oz).
- Waterproof breathable HyVent fabric keeps you dry
- Internal quilting locks in the heat
- Nylon webbing belt with buckle closure
- Tonal embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Removable, adjustable hood for added warmth and style
Weather and Wind:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the cold
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip handwarmer pockets to warm frozen digits
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone and music safe and happy
- Snap flap front pockets
- Dual chest pockets for convenient storage
The North Face Taranis Jacket has the technology of an Italian supercar with the style and sophistication of a British limousine. HyVent waterproof breathable shell fabric keeps Mother Nature outside, while 550-fill down locks in the heat, and the best part is that you don't look like you just missed your ride to the resort as you brave city streets in the dead of winter.