The North Face Ultra 50 GTX XCR -
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Ultra 50 GTX XCR
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Ultra 50 GTX XCR
- Heel Cradle and lateral heel posts in the midsole, both feature firmer EVA to offer support, stability, and proper foot positioning
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shocks and offers exceptional cushioning
Support and Cushioning:
- Webbing and synthetic strips offer midfoot support
- Breathable mesh panels help foot sweat evaporate so your toes stay dry
Weather and Wind:
- UPPER/ GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Gore Tex GTX XCR waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on soggy trails, and breathes to create the ideal microclimate in the shoe
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight UltraATAC sole offers excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces, and is hard-wearing for years of abuse
- Provides maximum stability for severe, low-arched pronators
- ESS midfoot shank
- ESS Snake Plate under the forefoot and a TPU toe cap add protection on rough trails
Don't be fooled by the mesh upper on the The North Face Men's Ultra 50 GTX XCR Trail Running Shoe—its Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane can handle keeping your feet dry when you encounter rainy weather and soggy trails. The Ultra 50's semi-curved last enhances stability and features a no-slip heel and medium-volume forefoot and instep.
Put the miles in the rain or sun with the lightweight Ultra 50 GTX XCR® by The North Face®, trails won't be able hide behind the weather anymore.
Motion-control platform provides support and stability for runners with low arches.
and synthetic upper.
provide support for the midfoot.
Lace-up closure provides a comfortable and snug fit.
Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
Heel and tongue pull provide an easy on and off.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell provides extreme breathability with durable waterproof and windproof protection. Designed with a thin membrane with a fine denier textile.
GORE-TEX Paclite® provides lightweight protection.
GORE-TEX Performance Shell is a two-layer construction that provides an impenetrable barrier against wind and water.
TPU top cap for added protection and durability.
Durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole.
The North Face Ultra 50 GTX XCR is a rugged trail shoe outfitted with GORE-TEX® for a breathable, waterproof membrane. The synthetic upper features mesh panels for lightweight breathability and a protective TPU toe cap for durability. The lightly padded footbed and EVA midsole offer cushioning while the UltrATAC™ rubber outsole provide trail-ready traction.
The North Face
A new lightweight, dedicated performance trail shoe bolstered with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for increased all-weather protection on the trail. With a motion-control platform, they provide support and stability for runners with low arches. Mesh on upper provides optimal breathability crucial when you're putting up the mileage.