The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket -
The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket has a pretty cool name. The stretch fabric makes it easy to move while keeping the wind out. If you're biking or hiking in bad conditions, the Apex Pneumatic jacket adds a warm, breathable and windproof layer. In case you were wondering, “pneumatic” means pertaining to air or wind.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
Wash and Care:
- Pre-treat stains. Cold water wash with a mild powdered detergent. Rinse twice and tumble dry low. Remove from dryer after 20 minutes and hang dry until garment is completely dry. Re-treat with Revivex to maintain water repellency, this maintenance program is only required when water stops beading up on the outside of the garment.
- Center back length 27.5 inches
- Hip-length provides plenty of protection while remaining harness-friendly
- Elastic cuffs for simplicity and comfort
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Napoleon chest pocket for convenient storage of essential items without interfering with a pack or harness
Lining and Layers:
- Athletic fit makes layering easy
- bluesign® approved material
- 90D 208 g/m2 (7.34 oz/yd2) 91% polyester 9% elastane TNF Apex Universal with DWR
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- Hidden hem cinch cord won't snag passing branches and seals out snow and drafts
- Weather- and wind-resistant and highly breathable Apex Universal fabric for versatility
- TNF™ Apex Universal fabric, wind permeability rated at 10–15 CFM
- TNF Apex Universal-50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester, 8% elastane double weave with DWR
We don't know what you'll be doing in The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket - cartwheels, hiking, walking the dog, going on a bike ride - we just know you'll be comfortable while wearing it. Made from Apex Universal fabric, the Apex Pneumatic is super breathable and stretches when you do. Some light April showers aren't a problem thanks to a DWR (durable water resistant) finish. Get your adventuring on in the Apex Pneumatic Jacket from The North Face.
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket faces a bevy of conditions with its Apex Universal fabric. Rated at 10-15 CFM, this gust busting garment with DWR finish provides maximum comfort and function when conditions outside are unpredictable. Outfitted with multiple pockets to keep essentials close at hand during heart racing activities, The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket will keep up with your energetic lifestyle.
The North Face designed the Apex Pneumatic Softshell Jacket to add versatility to your giant collection of outerwear. Now you can throw away your lightweight fleece, your midweight fleece, and your heavyweight fleece because the Apex Pneumatic just replaced them all. You can also toss your sweaters and your lightweight rain shell. You won't be needing that windbreaker, anymore either, and you can get rid of your ... well, you get the point.
Rocky Mountain Trail
The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
A versatile TNF™ Apex Universal soft shell that offers breathable, wind- and water-resistant protection during active endeavors. Fabric: 90D 208 g/m2 (7.34 oz/yd2) 91% polyester 9% elastane TNF™ Apex Universal with DWR. Length from center of back: 27.5". Weight: 540 g (19 oz).
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket is a snappy-looking soft-shell jacket with a bit of stretch that’s built for active endeavors. TNF™ Apex Universal fabric is breathable, wind- and water-resistant 91/9 polyester/elastane with four-way stretch. Brushed collar lining eliminates chafing. Full-zip front. Vertical zippered chest pocket and two zippered side pockets. Self-fabric adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs. Cinch-cord hem. Imported.
Center back length for size medium: 28".
Colors: Deep Water Blue, Triumph Green, Cosmic Blue, TNF Black, Arden Green, Nautical Blue, Biking Red.
The North Face
Get outside and enjoy a wide range of high-energy activities with the additional protection of this weather-resistant jacket. Versatile TNF™ Apex Universal stretch soft-shell technology remains breathable during aerobic activities in moderate weather conditions. A DWR (durable water resistant) finish sheds light precipitation until you can take cover from the rain storm. The soft, brushed collar provides next-to-skin comfort when the jacket is fully zipped.
Both wind and water resistant, the Pneumatic Jacket keeps up with you rain or shine.
TNF™ Apex Universal fabric features four-way stretch.
DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Full-length zip closure.
Two zip hand and one zip Napoleon pocket.
Adjustable drawcord hem.
92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.