The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket -
The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket has a pretty cool name. The stretch fabric makes it easy to move while keeping the wind out. If you're biking or hiking in bad conditions, the Apex Pneumatic jacket adds a warm, breathable and windproof layer. In case you were wondering, “pneumatic” means pertaining to air or wind.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Interior windflap prevents wind from sneaking through; brushed collar lining provides next-to-skin softness
- Mock collar is brushed inside for added softness
- Hip-length provides plenty of protection while remaining harness-friendly
- Zippered hand pockets and Napoleon chest pocket; drop-in interior mesh pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Elastic cuffs for simplicity and comfort
- Napoleon chest pocket for convenient storage of essential items without interfering with a pack or harness
- Weather- and wind-resistant and highly breathable Apex Universal fabric for versatility
- 90D 208 g/m2 (7.34 oz/yd2) 91% polyester 9% elastane TNF Apex Universal with DWR
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- TNF™ Apex Universal fabric, wind permeability rated at 10–15 CFM
- DWR sheds water droplets off the fabric surface
- Apex Universal soft-shell fabric remains breathable and features 4-way stretch for full range of motion; Durable Water Repellent finish sheds light precipitation
- The North Face Apex Pneumatic jacket has a hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets and elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch cord won't snag passing branches and seals out snow and drafts
Lining and Layers:
- Athletic fit makes layering easy
- Center back measures 27.5"
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket is the one you'll always want to have close at hand. This jacket is light and comfortable, and easy to layer over other clothes. To keep you warm, The Pneumatic Jacket uses wind-resistance to keep you warm. By blocking cold gusts you stay a lot more comfortable without the need for big bulky fabrics. The Apex Pneumatic Jacket is also water-resistant, so if it starts to snow or rain you won't be immediately soaked.
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket faces a bevy of conditions with its Apex Universal fabric. Rated at 10-15 CFM, this gust busting garment with DWR finish provides maximum comfort and function when conditions outside are unpredictable. Outfitted with multiple pockets to keep essentials close at hand during heart racing activities, The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket will keep up with your energetic lifestyle.
The North Face designed the Apex Pneumatic Softshell Jacket to add versatility to your giant collection of outerwear. Now you can throw away your lightweight fleece, your midweight fleece, and your heavyweight fleece because the Apex Pneumatic just replaced them all. You can also toss your sweaters and your lightweight rain shell. You won't be needing that windbreaker, anymore either, and you can get rid of your ... well, you get the point.
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket provides superior breathability as well as wind and water resistance during active outdoor endeavors. This versatile softshell jacket is made from a rugged, 90-denier blend of 91% polyester and 9% elastane TNF Apex Universal fabric that's treated with a DWR finish and is wind permeability rated at 10 - 15 CFM. The mock-neck collar is brushed on the inside for ultimate next-to-skin softness, while the full-length front zipper helps keep out chilly air. Elastic-bound cuffs further seal in body heat, while the hem cinch cord adjusts easily for a snug, comfortable fit. Two on-seam hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket - all with secure zipper closures - provide ample storage space for your essential gear. Imported.
Rocky Mountain Trail
The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
A versatile TNF™ Apex Universal soft shell that offers breathable, wind- and water-resistant protection during active endeavors. Fabric: 90D 208 g/m2 (7.34 oz/yd2) 91% polyester 9% elastane TNF™ Apex Universal with DWR. Length from center of back: 27.5". Weight: 540 g (19 oz).
REI (2013) (closeout)
Featuring lightweight weather-resistance and breathability, the Apex Pneumatic jacket from The North Face lets you embark on moderate-weather adventures in total comfort.
The North Face
Get outside and enjoy a wide range of high-energy activities with the additional protection of this weather-resistant jacket. Versatile TNF™ Apex Universal stretch soft-shell technology remains breathable during aerobic activities in moderate weather conditions. A DWR (durable water resistant) finish sheds light precipitation until you can take cover from the rain storm. The soft, brushed collar provides next-to-skin comfort when the jacket is fully zipped.
Both wind and water resistant, the Pneumatic Jacket keeps up with you rain or shine.
TNF™ Apex Universal fabric features four-way stretch.
DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Full-length zip closure.
Two zip hand and one zip Napoleon pocket.
Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
Adjustable drawcord hem.
92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.