The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket -
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket is the one you'll always want to have close at hand. This jacket is light and comfortable, and easy to layer over other clothes. To keep you warm, The Pneumatic Jacket uses wind-resistance to keep you warm. By blocking cold gusts you stay a lot more comfortable without the need for big bulky fabrics. The Apex Pneumatic Jacket is also water-resistant, so if it starts to snow or rain you won't be immediately soaked.
- Mock collar is brushed inside for added softness
- Interior windflap prevents wind from penetrating to keep you warmer; soft, brushed collar lining provides next-to-skin comfort
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
Wash and Care:
- Pre-treat stains. Cold water wash with a mild powdered detergent. Rinse twice and tumble dry low. Remove from dryer after 20 minutes and hang dry until garment is completely dry. Re-treat with Revivex to maintain water repellency, this maintenance program is only required when water stops beading up on the outside of the garment.
- Recycled polyester/polyester/elastane; machine wash.
- Measurements taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
- Center back length 27.5 inches
- Hip-length provides plenty of protection while remaining harness-friendly
- Elastic cuffs for simplicity and comfort
- Zippered hand and Napoleon chest pocket; drop-in interior mesh pocket
- Zip chest pocket; vertical zip hand warmer pockets.
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Front zip closure.
- Napoleon chest pocket for convenient storage of essential items without interfering with a pack or harness
Lining and Layers:
- Athletic fit makes layering easy
- Two secure-zip hand pockets Elastic-bound cuffs Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- Apex Universal stretch soft-shell fabric remains breathable during aerobic activities in moderate weather conditions; Durable Water Repellent finish sheds light precipitation
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- The North Face Apex Pneumatic jacket has a drawcord hem and elastic-bound cuffs
- DWR sheds water droplets off the fabric surface
- Hidden hem cinch cord won't snag passing branches and seals out snow and drafts
- 90D 208 g/m2 (7.34 oz/yd2) 91% polyester 9% elastane TNF Apex Universal with DWR
- Polyester mesh lining.
- TNF™ Apex Universal fabric, wind permeability rated at 10–15 CFM
- Weather- and wind-resistant and highly breathable Apex Universal fabric for versatility
- The Rail.
- Elasticized cuffs.
The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket has a pretty cool name. The stretch fabric makes it easy to move while keeping the wind out. If you're biking or hiking in bad conditions, the Apex Pneumatic jacket adds a warm, breathable and windproof layer. In case you were wondering, “pneumatic” means pertaining to air or wind.
The jacket that gives you more closet space.
The North Face designed the Apex Pneumatic Softshell Jacket to add versatility to your giant collection of outerwear. Now you can throw away your lightweight fleece, your midweight fleece, and your heavyweight fleece because the Apex Pneumatic just replaced them all. You can also toss your sweaters and your lightweight rain shell. You won't be needing that windbreaker, anymore either, and you can get rid of your ... well, you get the point.
The North Face Apex Pneumatic Jacket provides superior breathability as well as wind and water resistance during active outdoor endeavors. This versatile softshell jacket is made from a rugged, 90-denier blend of 91% polyester and 9% elastane TNF Apex Universal fabric that's treated with a DWR finish and is wind permeability rated at 10 - 15 CFM. The mock-neck collar is brushed on the inside for ultimate next-to-skin softness, while the full-length front zipper helps keep out chilly air. Elastic-bound cuffs further seal in body heat, while the hem cinch cord adjusts easily for a snug, comfortable fit. Two on-seam hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket - all with secure zipper closures - provide ample storage space for your essential gear. Imported.
Rocky Mountain Trail
The North Face Men's Apex Pneumatic Jacket.
A versatile TNF™ Apex Universal soft shell that offers breathable, wind- and water-resistant protection during active endeavors. Fabric: 90D 208 g/m2 (7.34 oz/yd2) 91% polyester 9% elastane TNF™ Apex Universal with DWR. Length from center of back: 27.5". Weight: 540 g (19 oz).
Suited to a wide range of activities and weather conditions, the Apex Pneumatic Jacket from The North Face capitalizes on the most versatile of GORE WINDSTOPPER shell fabrics, TNF APEX UNIVERSAL. Enhanced stretch and breathable water-resistance protect you during your active endeavors. A brushed collar lining adds comfort and a Napoleon chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets secure your stuff.
Get outside and enjoy a wide range of high-energy activities in The North Face Apex Pneumatic jacket. This weather-resistant jacket with 4-way stretch remains breathable when you pick up the pace.
Get outside and enjoy a wide range of high-energy activities with the additionalprotection of this weather-resistant jacket. Versatile TNF Apex Universal stretch soft-shell technology remains breathable during aerobic activities in moderate weather conditions. A DWR (durable water resistant) finish sheds light precipitation until you can take cover from the rain storm. The soft, brushed collar provides next-to-skin comfort when the jacket is fully zipped.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Popular searches that include this item:
Both wind and water resistant, the Pneumatic Jacket keeps up with you rain or shine.
TNF™ Apex Universal fabric features four-way stretch.
DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Full-length zip closure.
Two zip hand and one zip Napoleon pocket.
Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
Adjustable drawcord hem.
92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
A water-resistant soft-shell jacket is cut from breathable four-way stretch fabric, offering ideal comfort for physical activities in mild weather conditions.