The North Face Boundary Triclimate Jacket -
The North Face pushes the limits with the Boys' Boundary Triclimate Jacket so that your mini shredder can push his too. The all-season versatility of this coat allows him to ride in comfort from Thanksgiving weekend through Spring Break. The fully taped outer shell creates an epically waterproofed and breathable outer shell, brought to you by HyVent 2L technology, which enables snow, wind, rain, and the grumpies to be shut out without a doubt. Heatseeker insulation is what makes the removable interior component of the jacket so special. Just zip it in when the thermometer drops and keep those smiles flowing. The detachable hood, stowable powder skirt, adjustable Velcro wrist tabs, and zip-in compatibility ensure that no snow sneaks in where it shouldn't be no matter how many crazy spills he takes. You will both love the Boys' Triclimate Jacket and you will be thanking The North Face when he forgets the meaning of the word "cold" and learns what "fun" is really all about.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- The removable liner's 150g Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation keeps his body heat close when worn alone or with the shell
- Removable, insulated interior jacket.
Weather and Wind:
- Tuck-away powder skirt keeps him dry by preventing snow or water from getting underneath the jacket. Outer Jacket
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2L shell with fully taped seams repels falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls to keep him dry and comfortable throughout the winter
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Handwarmer pockets on outside shell have zipper closure.
- Infused Napoleon pocket with PU (polyurethane) zip
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Outside chest pocket for extra storage
- Glove clip, key clip, goggle cloth, and internal media pocket are perfect for a day full of action on the slopes.
- Hand pockets on liner jacket to keep fingers warm
- Interior jacket has two front hand pockets.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help seal out the snow during magnificent crashes
- The shell's removable hood blocks out the storm and provides additional versatility in changing weather
- Removable hood to keep her head dry
- The North Face designed this 3-in-1 jacket to be worn multiple ways—the shell alone, the liner alone, and the liner and shell together
- Glove clip lets you attach gloves so they don't get lost
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable drawcord lock system.
- Included key clip, glove clip, and goggle cloth help him navigate the terrain and keep track of his on-mountain necessities
- ID label at inside left.
- System label on interior or garment outlines the jacket's many features so that junior can keep track of all his options
- Chin guard flap
O2GearShop.com (Fall 2012)
Designed to help him push boundaries and test the limits, The North Face Boy's Boundary Triclimate Jacket keeps him warm and comfortable on the mountain whether it's winter holiday or spring break. With three-in-one versatility and the reliable quality you expect from The North Face, this all-season jacket allows him to take on the elements in style.
If you want to buy one jacket that keeps him covered from October through April, it's The North Face Boundary Triclimate Ski Jacket. This coat comes with both the waterproof shell he'll need for skiing, and the insulator jacket he'll need for staying warm. He can wear them together or separate, but either way he'll have exactly what he needs. The North Face made the Boundary Jacket extra durable so he can do his worst without tearing it up. Each jacket is also packed with pockets so he has tons of space for gear.
Yo dawg, we heard you liked jackets, so we got you this jacket to wrap in a jacket.
If the resort thermometer spikes or dips too far in either direction, The North Face Boys' Boundary Triclimate Jacket is adaptable to keep your wild and crazy grom on top of his game. A waterproof breathable HyVent 2L shell keeps falling and melting snow from soaking his drive, and the insulated liner jacket boosts warmth when he needs it most.
Designed to be versatile, the Boundary Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is ideal for snowsports and beyond. Actually 3 jackets in one, the shell is waterproof and fully seam sealed for excellent protection, and a zip-in liner of Heatseeker Aero traps warmth for cooler times spent in the great outdoors.
Take him beyond what he thought were his previous boundaries, and push through to excellence in the Triclimate Waterproof Jacket from The North Face.
Young riders will push their boundaries on the mountain in this versatile three-in-one snowsports jacket. Designed with a waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed exterior jacket coupled with a removable interior, insulated liner jacket, this three-in-one combination creates a tough barrier against cold weather on the slopes. Wear each as separates, or together for maximum warmth. Ski/snowboard-friendly features keeps riders content all season long. FEATURES
Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed.
Zip-in and snap-in compatible.
Zip handwarmer pockets.
Internal media pocket.
Adjustable drawcord system at hem.
Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure.
System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features.
Embroidered logo at left chest