The North Face Burke Pant -
The North Face Men's Burke Pant. Sleek and technical ripstop stretch pant is perfectly suited to the rigors of the trail.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Burke Pant.
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Burke Pant.
- Lightweight 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop fabric
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Brushed tricot waistband for next-to-skin softness
Weather and Wind:
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- DWR finish to shed moisture; abrasion-resistant
- Two secure reverse coil zip front pockets, two at the back and one at the leg
- Built-in UPF 30 sun protection shields your skin
- Lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant blend with mechanical stretch
- Gusset at crotch
- 8% elastane rip stop
- Mechanical stretch properties for maximum mobility
This sleek, technical pant is perfectly suited to the rigors of the trail. Lightweight, abrasion-resistant 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop fabric is treated with a DWR finish to shed moisture and offers built-in UPF 30 sun protection. Mechanical stretch properties in the fabric, as well as a gusseted crotch, yield increased freedom of movement. The brushed tricot waistband feels super-soft next to the skin. Two reverse-coil zip hand pockets, two rear pockets, and a thigh pocket provide ample storage for all your essentials. The pant packs into its own rear stow pocket. Imported.